Chapter Eighteen

Y/N POV:

I was staring at the wall when the bedroom door opened and Jungkook walked inside.

"Good morning kitten!" He exclaimed, walking to the bed with a tray of food, which I expect is an omelette like always. He sat down beside me and grabbed the fork and tore off a piece of the omelette and put it in front of my mouth. I opened my mouth and ate it because I know what will happen if I disobeyed him. "Good kitten." He said, standing up and walking out of the room. I started trying to get loose and I felt my hand starting to slide out and soon one of my hands was loose. I immediately started to untie my other wrist and soon that was off.

I stood up and ran to the window and tried to open it. It opened and I was about to go through the window when I felt arms wrap around my waist and pulled me back into the room.

"LET GO OF ME!" I said, kicking.

"Stop fucking kicking you bitch!" Jungkook said, before throwing me on the bed and hovered over me, holding my arms down with one hand and sitting on my legs to keep me from kicking. He slapped me with his free hand, most likely causing a red hand print on my cheek. Tears were falling down my face and from what I can tell from his face, his fuming with anger. "DON'T YOU EVER TRY TO ESCAPE AGAIN, YOU UNDERSTAND ME?!" He yelled. I didn't respond and I felt another slap across my face. "DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?!" He yelled again.

"Y-Yes." I stuttered, through tears. He continued looking at me with anger evident on his face.

"If you ever try that again, I won't hesitate to do something to you

"If you ever try that again, I won't hesitate to do something to you." He said, leaning down next to my ear. "Do you want to know what I'll do to you, hm?" He asked. I couldn't say anything because I was to scared to speak. "You don't want to know? Or are you scared to talk?" He asked, before chuckling. He tied my wrists back up, tightly and he got off me. "Don't ask me to loosen them because I won't, you're just going to have to deal with the pain in your wrists." He said, before walking out of the room.

I looked towards the window and started crying and praying someone will come and save me. I didn't notice that I fell asleep.

Yoongi's POV:

I was walking around outside thinking of places that Jungkook would take her. If he's smart, he would've taken her somewhere far from the city where no one else lives. And also if she escapes, she'll have to run for a very long time.

"If I was Jungkook, where would I take her?" I thought to myself, when I walked past a family at the park.

I soon found myself at a cafè and decided to get something to drink. So, I walked inside and looked at the menu to see what I wanted. After deciding what I wanted to order, I walked up to the person at the register.

"Hello, what would you like to order?" She asked, smiling at me.

"Hey, I would like a large iced americano please." I said. She put it in the computer and asked if that was all and I told her it was. She told me the total and I paid then sat down and waited for my drink. While I was lost in thought, my drink was called and I stood up and grabbed them walked out of the cafè and started walking again, thinking.

"I'm coming Y/N, I won't let him take you away from me." I said, in my head.
____________________________________
Do you think Yoongi will figure out where Y/N is?