Chapter Twenty-Three

Y/N POV:

I was thinking about the dream I had and why it was about Jungkook. That was the first time that happened.

"Am I falling for my kidnapper?" I thought to myself.

The door opened and Jungkook walked inside then walked towards me. He then sat on the bed and looked at me with a smirk on his face.

"How was my kittens nap?" He asked, smirking.

"I-It w-was good." I stuttered. He leaned closer to me until his lips was an inch from my own.

"I enjoyed what we did this morning kitten, you know how to make daddy feel good." He said, before connecting our lips. I hesitated at first but started kissing him back. He started hovering over me and his hands started roaming my body until they stopped. "I know you're still sore from this morning kitten so I'm not going to go any further." He said, getting off of me and walking out of the room.

I looked out the window hoping for someone to find me so I don't fall for my kidnapper if haven't already.

Taehyung's POV:

I walked out of the building to meet up with Yoongi but I didn't see him anywhere. I started thinking that he decided to go by himself, which is stupid because he could get himself killed. I ran to my car and got inside then started the engine. I pulled out of the parking lot and started driving to the location where I'm meeting up with the police.

15 minutes later

I stopped the car and switched off the engine. I sat in my car, praying to god that she's in this house. I saw about five cars pulling up and it was the police. I got out of the car and they did the same.

"I thought you said that you were coming with someone else." One of the police officers said.

"He left before I got out of my work building." I told them. He hummed and we started walking towards the house. They were coming up with a plan to get her out, if she was even in there. We soon arrived at the house and the lights were on and I saw a figure standing close to the front door. The figure looked like Yoongi but I wasn't sure since I couldn't see his face.

Whoever it was, pulled out a gun and went inside before we got there. I heard the police curse and started sprinting to the house, with me following behind them.

Y/N POV:

I was still in the bedroom since I couldn't leave but I wasn't tied, so I was able to walk around the room. I then heard a noise like something being broken open. I saw the bedroom door open and Jungkook ran inside.

"Kitten, you better stay qui-" He started to say before the bedroom door slammed open.

"You son of a bitch let her go!" Yoongi said, pulling out a gun and aiming it at Jungkook. Jungkook pulled out a gun I didn't know he had on him.

"How did you find us?" Jungkook asked, smirking.

"I had someone track your phone and that was your mistake texting me." Yoongi said. I was scared that they were going to kill each other.

"I didn't think of that, that wasn't smart on my part but I'm not going to give her to you when you would've done the same thing I did since you're just like me." Jungkook said, smirking.

"There's no way that Yoongi would've kidnapped me, right?" I thought to myself.

"Maybe I would've but I wouldn't have hurt her like you did." Yoongi said. I widened my eyes to what he just said. I can't believe he would've kidnapped me, his own best friend.

"How do you know I hurt her? Maybe I didn't." Jungkook said.

"I see that her arm is bandaged and some blood seeping through." Yoongi told him. I can tell that Jungkook is starting to get angry that Yoongi is trying to take me away from him, to be honest I though he was already mad but he must've been hiding it. "It's time for you to die Jungkook." Yoongi said, getting ready to shoot Jungkook.

"More like it's your time to die." Jungkook said, before there was a gunshot.

"Nooo!" I yelled.

To Be Continued....
___________________________________
Who do you think got shot? Was it Jungkook or Yoongi? Find out in the next chapter.