Chapter Sixteen

(Warning!⚠️: There's smut in this chapter!)

Jungkook's POV:

I was in Y/N's room watching her sleep. I can't get enough of her, she's the most beautiful girl I have ever met and I can't wait to make her mine and for her to have my kids. I decided to make her mine tonight, that's why I told her to prepare for tonight. I can't let that man take her away from me, she's mine and only mine. I looked at the time and it said 4:36pm. She must've been sleepy for her to sleep this long, she's going be to sleeping longer once I finish making her mine tonight. I stood up and walked out of the room then grabbed my wallet, my mask, and my hoodie. I walked out of the house and went to my car. I got in and started the engine then backed out of the driveway and started driving to the store to get a few things I needed.

4 hours later

Y/N POV:

I woke up to a door opening and closing. I turned my head towards the bedroom door and saw the door opening and Jungkook walking in with a bag. He put the bag down on the chair and took his hoodie and mask off. He then walked towards me and stopped when he was beside me.

"Now I'm going to untie you, don't you dare try to hit me or escape, understand?" He asked, looking serious. I nodded my head and he started to untie me from the bed. Once my wrists were free, I started rubbing them since they were sore. I then looked up at Jungkook and he walked to the bag that he came in here with and pulled out something. When I saw that it was a blindfold, my eyes widened and I was getting scared for what he was going to do to me. He walked back over to me and put the blindfold of my eyes. I felt his breath on my ear, causing a shiver to go down my spine.

"You better be ready, because I won't be going gentle the whole time." He said, before I felt his hand grab onto my right breast and started to squeeze a little. I felt him get on the bed then hovered over me. He attached his lips to mine and I was trying not to moan. He touched my bottom lip with his tongue asking for entrance, but I didn't grant him access.

He moved his hand down to my ass and squeezed, causing a moan to escape my mouth. He pushed his tongue into my mouth and explored the inside. I slowly started kissing him back and wrapping my arms around his neck. He started kissing down my jaw to my neck and when he got to certain spot on my neck, I moaned a little. I felt him smirk and started sucking on that one spot earning another moan from me. He pulled away and started pulling my shirt off. Once it was off, he reached around and unclipped my bra then threw it where my shirt is. He also took the blindfold off so he can see my face while he's giving me pleasure.

He attached his mouth to my nipple and groped the other breast and gave it a squeeze. He switched sides and gave the other breast the same treatment. Once he finished with my breasts, he started kissing down until he arrived in front of my clothed heat. He removed my shorts and panties and then threw them on the floor and started rubbing up my folds and going in circles on my clit.

"Jungkook-ahhh." I moaned out.

"You like that kitten?" He asked, seductively. He then started licking my clit with his tongue and then put his tongue into my hole and started thrusting it in and out of me. I grabbed a handful of his hair and pulled him, making him go deeper.

"Fuck Jungkook." I moaned, lifting my hips to meet his mouth. He put his hands on my hips and pushed them back down. He pulled his face away and put a finger into my hole and started going in and out. "Ahh Jungkook~" I moaned. He added a second finger and went faster. I was starting to turn into a moaning mess. He then added a third finger and started thrusting faster than he already was. I felt a knot in my stomach and I knew I was close to my high.

"I'm close Jungkook~" I moaned out a warning. He went faster and soon I released on his fingers. He pulled his fingers out and put them in his mouth, tasting me.

"You taste great kitten." He said, beginning to remove his clothes. He left his boxer briefs on and I crawled off the bed and kneeled down in front of him. I put my hand on his bulge and started rubbing it gently, causing a moan to escape his mouth. I pulled down his boxer briefs and his member came out and hit him in the stomach. I wrapped my hand around the base of his member and started kissing the sides and the tip, licking the pre-cum off the tip. "D-Don't tease me kitten." He moaned out.

I put his member into my mouth and started bobbing my head, in a slow motion. He grabbed a fistful of my hair and started thrusting into my mouth, hitting the back of my throat. I moaned around his member, sending a vibration through his member making him moan. His thrusts started to get faster and soon I felt his member twitch in my mouth and I knew he was close to his high. He shot his seed into my mouth and I pulled his member out of my mouth and swallowed his seed while looking at him.

He made me go on my back on the edge of the bed and he went between my legs and bent down so he was hovering over me. He aligned his member to my entrance and looked at me.

"You ready kitten?" He asked. I nodded my head and he started pushing himself into me. I scrunched my face in pain, since it was my first time. I grabbed onto his shoulders and scratched them, causing him to groan. After the pain started fading away and all I felt was pleasure, I started to moan. He took that as a sign to start thrusting into me. "Fuck kitten." He moaned into my ear.

I wrapped my arms around his ribs and put my face against his shoulder. He started thrusting faster and harder causing me to moan louder.

"Jungkook fuck." I moaned. He pulled out of me and turned me around so I was on my stomach and he slammed back into me. "Fuck!" I moaned out.

"Fuck kitten you feel so great around my cock." He moaned. He bent down so my back was touching his chest. He reached his arm around and started doing circles on my clit, giving me more pleasure. I felt a knot in my stomach and I knew I was close to my high.

"I-I'm close Jungkook." I moaned. He started thrusting into me faster, if that was possible. I felt his member twitch and his thrusts getting sloppier, and I knew he was close to his high.

"Cum for me kitten." He moaned into my ear. I released on his member and he shot his seed into me. He continued thrusting into me to ride out our highs then pulled out and fell on top of me. He then stood up and walked somewhere and grabbed something to clean each other off with. I turned around onto my back and looked up at the ceiling.

I crawled to the top of the bed and laid down under the blanket and turned away from Jungkook. I felt the bed dip down behind me and I knew Jungkook laid down behind me. He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him, making my back touch his bare chest.

"Goodnight kitten." He said, before falling asleep. I continued looking at the window thinking to myself.

"Why did I enjoy that so much? I shouldn't have enjoyed it." I thought to myself, before I fell asleep.