Chapter Five

Y/N POV:

I was woken up by the sun shining through the small opening in the blind and into my eyes.

"You fucking sun." I mumbled, getting out of bed. I walked to the window and opened the blinds and looked outside. I saw a few little kids riding their bikes past my house and a couple fighting on the sidewalk. I walked away and went downstairs to make myself some breakfast. When I got in the kitchen, I walked to the fridge to find something to eat when I heard the doorbell. I closed the fridge and walked to the door and opened it, revealing Jungkook.

"Hey Jungkook, come on in." I said, moving out of the way so he can come in. He walked inside and followed me into the kitchen.

"How did you sleep last night Y/N?" Jungkook asked me.

"I slept great, how about you?" I asked.

"Good... I guess." He responded. I grabbed a carton of eggs out and started making mine and Jungkook breakfast. I heard Jungkook giggling about something, so I turned and saw him looking down at his phone.

"What's so funny Jungkook?" I asked him, curious. He stood up and walked towards me and showed me his phone. I saw what he was laughing about and I bursted out into laughter. After we stopped laughing, I continued cooking our breakfast. Once the food was done, I turned the stove off and put the food on plates. I reached up to the cabinet and grabbed two cups and put orange juice in both of them and gave Jungkook his breakfast then got mine and sat down next to him.

Yoongi's POV:

I was walking to the store and Y/N's house was on the way there. I stopped walking when I saw Jungkook walking up to her door. When I saw the door open and seeing him walking into her house caused me to feel a certain kind of way, almost like I was mad that he's around her. I shook my head and continued walking to the store.

I got to the store and walked inside then went to the drink aisle and grabbed my favorite drink then walked to the snack aisle. After grabbing a snack, I went to pay for the items. After paying, I started walking home. I soon got to Y/N's house and saw that they were watching TV and laughing. I started to get a little mad about them hanging out together. I started walking home but faster while making a fist. I soon got home and walked inside my house where I live by myself since my parents are always on business trips. I walked to my room with the stuff I bought and sat down at my desk and turned on my computer. I was searching for Jungkook's social media accounts and once I found it, I started looking at his posts.

 I was searching for Jungkook's social media accounts and once I found it, I started looking at his posts

Jungkookie - Moving to Seoul to go to school there, hope I'll have fun

Liked By: TaeTae, ILoveJungkook, Fangirl, and 758,957 more

View all 258 comments...

"Why did he decide to move to Seoul just to go to school?" I asked, in my head. I decided to look at more of his posts.

Jungkookie - Sad my parents and sister aren't here with me now but I know they're watching over me

Liked By: TaeTae, Jiminie, Fangirl, and 695,858 more

View all 486 comments...

"So his parents and sister is dead? That's sad." I thought to myself.

I finished looking through his posts and noticed I finished my drink and snack so I threw the trash away in the bin next to my bed and sat down on the bed.

"I still get a bad vibe around him and I want her to stop hanging out with him." I said to myself.

"I won't let him take you away from me Y/N." I said, smirking.

"You. Belong. To. Me." I said, laughing hysterically.
___________________________________
Is Yoongi a yandere as well?