Chapter Thirteen

Jungkook's POV:

I still can't believe I finally have my kitten to myself but I have to make sure Yoongi won't try to take her away from me. I walked into the room where she's at and saw that she's awake. I walked closer to her and sat down on the bed next to her. I put my hand on her arm and started rubbing up and down.

"How did my kitten sleep?" I said, still rubbing her arm. She didn't respond, just stared at me with fear in her eyes. "Don't be scared." I said.

"Please let me go Jungkook, I won't tell anyone." She begged. There were tears coming out of her eyes and I wiped them away with my thumb.

"I'm not going to let you go kitten, you belong to me no one else." I said, looking her in the eyes.

"Can you at least loosen these restraints a bit, my wrist is starting to hurt." She told me. I looked at her wrists and saw that were starting to turn red. I started loosening the rope a little bit so the pain would go away. After doing so, I looked at her and saw her looking at me. I stood up and walked out of the room, closing the door behind me.

Y/N POV:

Once the door closed, I tried to get my wrists out. I wasn't lying because my wrists was starting to hurt. I couldn't get my wrists out so I just gave up for right now but I'll try again later once my wrists stop hurting. I started thinking about Taehyung and I started missing him. I know I haven't known him that long but something in me wanted him to save me. Yoongi then came into my head and I started thinking if he will save me from Jungkook.

"Someone please save me." I said in my head, closing my eyes and tears starting to fall from my eyes.

Taehyung's POV:

I was in my house, sitting in the living room thinking about Y/N when I heard footsteps coming into the room. I turned and saw my little sister walking into the room.

"TaeTae, what's wrong?" She asked me. I didn't tell her what happened to her because I didn't want to scare her, that's the last thing I wanted to do. I picked her up and put her on my right leg.

"Nothing, I was just thinking about something don't worry." I answered her, smiling. She smiled and wrapped her arms around me. I hugged her back and I was keeping back tears. I only knew Y/N for a few days but it feels like I've known her longer than that. She pulled away and looked at me, a smile still on her face.

"TaeTae, can we see Y/N?" She asked, causing me to freeze a little.

"I'm sorry we can't see her right now." I said, trying not to cry.

"Why not?" She asked, pouting at me.

"She's very busy right now." I told her.

"Okay TaeTae." She said, getting off my leg and running upstairs to her room. I put my head in my hands and let the tears fall from my eyes.

"Please be alright Y/N, I'll save you as soon as I can." I said, silently crying.

Y/N POV:

I heard the door open and Jungkook walked into the room, carrying a tray with food. He walked over and sat down on the bed then looked at me with a smile on his face.

"Hello kitten, it's time for you to eat." He said, smiling.

"I'm not hungry." I said, looking at him. His face changed from being happy to being angry. He stood up and put the tray down and pulled something shiny out of his pocket. It looked like a pocket knife. He opened it and brought it to my neck and pushed it against my skin.

"You have to eat kitten or else you'll starve." He said, in a deep voice. I couldn't say anything and I was trying not to swallow, scared that the blade of the knife would cut me. He took the knife off my neck and put the blade on my arm. "Since you don't want to eat, I'm going to carve my name on your arm." He said, before making the blade puncture my skin.

"Ahhh!" I screamed in pain. He went on for about 10 minutes and I didn't feel the blade on my arm anymore.

"That looks beautiful, don't you think kitten?" He asked, smiling and no longer showing anger. I looked at what he did and widened my eyes by how much blood was falling down my arm and onto the pillow. "I'm going to grab something to clean the blood off and wrap it up then disinfect it to keep it from getting infected." He said, before walking out of the room.

3 hours later

I was looking at the wall thinking of a way to escape when the door opened and Jungkook walking inside. He started changing into his pajamas and I quickly turned my head to look away from him. Once he changed, he got in the bed next to me and closed his eyes after saying "I love you" to me. I started crying and soon cried myself to sleep.