Chapter Twenty-Two

Yoongi's POV:

I followed that man that went to Y/N's house earlier and he pulled into a parking lot of a well-known company. Before he went inside, I ran up to him and grabbed his arm. He instantly turned around to face me and looked at me, confused.

"May I help you?" He asked. If I want to find Y/N, I need to work with him because two people looking is better than just one.

"Do you know Y/N?" I asked him, trying not to sound suspicious.

"Yeah, why? Do you know her?" He asked, obviously interested.

"Yeah she's my best friend and I saw you at her house a few days ago and I wanted to ask if you can help me look for her?" I said.

"Yeah I was there looking for any kind of clues to where and who could've taken her, you know come to my office and we'll discuss this in private." He said, turning around and walking into the building with me following behind him. We walked into an elevator and he pushed the button and it started moving.

The elevator came to a stop and we walked out then went to the right. I was looking around, seeing people working and a lot of paintings. We came to a door and he opened the door then we walked inside, with him closing the door. I sat down in a chair across from his desk and he sat down in the chair behind the desk.

"I'm Taehyung by the way." He introduced himself.

"I'm Yoongi, nice to meet you." I said, smiled. "How long have you known Y/N?" I asked him. He lifted an eyebrow before answering me.

"About a week." He said. I hummed in response then he started to speak again. "So do you have any idea who would've taken her?" He asked me.

"Yeah but I'm not positive, do you have anyone on your mind?" I asked him. He looked straight at me before speaking.

"I had someone help me but he found someone by the name of Jungkook that fit the description that I gave him from when I went to her house." He told me.

"That's the same person I think that did it." I told him.

"Really?" He asked, eyes widened.

"Yeah when he started going to my school, he met Y/N and that's when he started acting weird." I told him, leaving out the part where Jungkook basically said he killed his parents. He didn't say anything just sat there looking out the window.

"How long did you know him?" He asked me.

"Only about maybe three-four weeks I think." I answered. He hummed in response and turned to his computer and started typing something.

"If you were to kidnap someone, not saying you will, where would you take her?" He asked, out of no where.

"Definitely out of town and where no one else lives so they won't hear any screaming." I said, smirking on the inside.

"That will be smart to do, I'll try to find any houses that's out of town with no neighboring houses." He said, typing on the computer again. "I found like three houses with no other houses neighboring them outside of Seoul." He said, looking back at me.

"Okay, can I have the addresses so I can check each house?" I asked, hoping he would tell me.

"Wouldn't that scare him away? Because if he finds out what you're doing, he'll take her somewhere else." He told me. I thought about it and figured that he's right.

"How are we supposed to find out which house he's in then?" I asked, frustrated. He leaned back in his chair and looked up at the ceiling.

"We could track his phone, do you have his number?" He asked me. I pulled my phone out and went through my messages, looking for the messages between me and him. I soon found it and went to the contacts and told Taehyung the phone number. He typed the number in his computer to try to trace it.

5 minutes later

"Okay done." He said, turning to look at me.

"Did you trace his phone?" I asked, hoping that he was able to trace it. He smiled at me and I was taking that as a yes.

"I was able to but it's about 10 miles south out of town." He told me.

"Smart move Jungkook but not good enough." I thought to myself.

"Okay, then why don't we go get her then?" I exclaimed.

"We can't go by ourselves he's a dangerous man, who knows what he'll do if he saw us." He said, looking at me with a serious look.

"We can't just risk Y/N getting hurt if he hasn't hurt her already." I said, leaning forward towards his desk.

"We could get ourselves killed if we go by ourselves, we need to bring the police with us." Taehyung said.

"Fine but we need to hurry so we can help her, she's my best friend I don't want him to harm her." I said, sighing.

"I'll call the police and tell them to meet us about a mile away from the house so he doesn't see us coming." He said, grabbing the phone and punching in a number.

"Fine, I'll meet you outside." I said, standing up and walking out of the office and out of the building. I smirked at him thinking I'm really going to wait for him. Little does he know, I know that there's only one house when he told me the location. I got in my car and started the engine. I opened the glove box and took out my gun that I had and loaded it with bullets.

"You're going to regret taking what's mine Jungkook." I said, smirking.
____________________________________
What do you think Yoongi will do? And will he succeed?
Will Jungkook know that they're coming?