Forty

𝐹𝑜𝓇𝓉𝓎 ~ 𝑒𝓉𝑒𝓇𝓃𝒶𝓁 𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓅𝒾𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈

- 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿 -

The early autumn air flowed through hooded trees, empty leaves tumbling to the ground and landing in humps of orange. All the suns heat was hidden by the malleable clouds that flew through the grey setting.

Jungkook was walking back, his hair once again long and placed in a small pony tail that bounced with every footstep, his suitcase jittering over each stone in the ground. Sweat dripped from his forehead as he tried to run, wanting to return back as quickly as possible.

His fingers wrapped themselves around his necklace, the sterling silver hanging down and being engulfed by huge palms.

"I'll be home soon my babies," Jungkook whispers, placing a kiss on the tattoo which stained his fingers. His pace increased and if it wasn't for the heavy suitcase he would of sprinted home.

Seven years had passed, and a lot had changed in those seven years.

Namjoon and Hoseok moved to America three years prior. Just after their wedding they adopted an American orphaned girl, she had just turned eight at the time and now was eleven. Jungkook hadn't seen them in a while, and their only form of communications were late night phone calls once their timezones aligned.

After the dance tour, Seokjin returned to live with Yoongi, and got a job as a dance coach rather than a performer. They weren't married and had no plans to get children, but they did buy a dog for extra company that both of them loved.

Since the day that Jungkook ended things with Jimin, they hadn't spoke to one another and had no plans to do so. But Jimin had matured and was in a stable relationship with Jongin, they were even engaged.

Soobin had fallen out with the trance of jumping through different worlds, deciding to dedicate the rest of his life to Yeonjun, things were perfect for the pair. Soobin graduated university two years ago, as his course was extra long he had studied for six years. He eventually started work as a scientist, and raised his point about the parallel universes causing a world wide shock and a new industry to work in.

Even though they were awkward at first, Mingyu and Wonwoo did get past that stage. They had even paid for a surrogate mother, and had a baby boy on the way. Things in their life were falling into place, due to the surrogacy they became short of money, so their marriage plans were postponed.

After a long while of third and fourth wheeling at every outing, Yerim and Yugyeom did find love. Yerim fell in love with a girl named Sooyoung, they had been messaging each other for a while and it took them six years to realise they were in love with each other, so now they were both experiencing love, for the first time, through each other's eyes. Yugyeom and his work colleague had a small summer fling that turned into a life time promise, as he married Bambam only a year later.