Twenty Two

𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎 𝓉𝓌𝑜 ~ 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓈 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓀𝓎

The sound of wind hitting against heavy trees awoke Jungkook from his rest, he instantly knew which universe he was a part of

Sometimes Jungkook thought of detaching himself from this universe, the place was a wreck and no human beings walked the empty streets of Seoul. Millions had died here, and people would continue to die. The heavy war was still active all over the World and Jungkook was scared incase another attack would take place.

However one thing captivated him into staying, and that was Taehyung. He knew that Taehyung would always be by his side, even when he wasn't in this universe he felt his presence. It felt just like a shadow that loomed over him, giving him a sense of safety.

"My beautiful star," Jungkook whispered, dragging his hand down the side of Taehyung's face feeling a few blemishes that were well hidden in his glowing skin, "you really do brighten up my world."

Leaning down, Jungkook relaxed his head beside Taehyung's inhaling the lavender like scent that always seemed to follow Taehyung no matter where they went. The reflection of the sun outlined Taehyung's beauty, showing how he really was a star and could light up the darkness in any room.

The pair were currently wrapped up in bed sheets, feeling the warmth of a shallow Sunday morning.

"I wish I could stay forever," Jungkook smiled, "but I'm selfish and scared, this place is too dangerous for me."

He suddenly felt Taehyung stumble in his sleep, rocking his body from side to side as he slowly began to wake up. His neutral expression changed into one of our happiness the moment he saw Jungkook cradled into his side.

Shifting his body so he could fully hug Jungkook, Taehyung basked himself in the warmth of Taehyung's body. His head easily found its way to Jungkook's chest, hiding his morning looks in Jungkook's upper body. Wrapping his arms around Jungkook's torso, and using his legs to lock the younger into the bed.

"Good morning Tae," Jungkook's low morning voice awoke Taehyung from his half-sleeping trance, the rasp on his tone sent a shiver down his spine. But not a shiver in fear, a shiver at the tonality of the way Jungkook had spoken.

"Morning Kookie," Taehyung's voice was quieter as he pushed his face further into his boyfriend's chest, snuggling into the warmth and sighing at how amazing this feeling was.

"How did you sleep?" Jungkook asked, placing a kiss to Taehyung's forehead and sifting his nose through Taehyung's red hair.

"Good, but I want to sleep more," Jungkook could already tell that Taehyung was pouting as he spoke, he could feel the small lips curving on his chest, that thought just made him laugh. Wanting to see the cuteness of Taehyung, Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's chin so he could get the perfect view of Taehyung's beauty.