Thirty Two

𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝓉𝓌𝑜 ~ 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶 𝓈𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓇

Today was the day that Jungkook would finally find out who Jimin's best man would be, he had been impatiently waiting for this moment for weeks on end

Today was the day that Jungkook would finally find out who Jimin's best man would be, he had been impatiently waiting for this moment for weeks on end. His stubborn fiancé was not going to allow the name to slip until the right moment, which would be in a few hours time.

However that thought was pushed aside, Jungkook was still confused over the situation with Namjoon, so decided to call him just before he left for university.

"Hey Namjoon," Jungkook nervously mumbled through the phone line, the pair had left with tears the day before, only to be met with their true lovers who had no idea what happened behind the closed doors.

"Hey Koo," the old nickname slipped through Namjoon's lips, he still had a croak I'm his voice as if he had fallen asleep with tears gliding down his sheen cheeks. In reality he had cried himself to sleep the second that Hoseok's eyes shut, he wasn't prepared to tell Hoseok about what had been happening, too afraid that he would loose someone else he loved.

"How are you?" The small talk came naturally, neither of them wanting to address the real issue between them. They both still sat at home, Jungkook sitting on the sofa as Jimin showered, and Namjoon lying in bed waiting for Hoseok to finish his breakfast.

"I'm good I guess," Namjoon lied, but Jungkook could tell, by the tired ache engraved in Namjoon's voice, that the older male was far from 'good', "why did you call?" The strange thing was that the pair often called one another in this universe, conversing about funny dramas and fights going on between students who found sudden hatred for one another, or stressing over exams they knew they would easily pass.

"I need to know the full story," Jungkook demanded, his voice shifting to a more dominating tone, he needed answers to what had been happening.

"A year and a half ago I found myself lost, I was running through a random forest. I don't even know why I was there," Namjoon thought to himself, trying to rebuild a stable image of the whole situation, "I suddenly felt lightheaded and passed out. I think I'd run too fast and I didn't eat dinner that night so it was kinda natural for me to pass out. But when I woke up I was in a bed, it was my parents house, except my mum wasn't there. Suddenly I was hit with a thousand thoughts, and one of those thoughts was that my mum died and some ex girlfriend died too."

"Seunghee," Jungkook inaudibly spoke, Namjoon not catching onto the name and continuing on with the confusing story, that in some way made extreme sense to Jungkook.

"I felt weird so texted Hoseok, but when the message sent through I realised that I didn't text Hoseok, I texted your phone number. So I spent a week in that world, finding out things about myself and thinking the life with Hoseok was just a lie. I discovered that you were in fact my boyfriend, at first it felt weird 'cause you're my best friend, but at some point during that week I gave you my heart. But one morning I woke up with Hoseok by my side," Namjoon remembered, tapping his chin with his index finger to improve the quality of words he was using.