Five

𝐹𝒾𝓋𝑒 ~ 𝒾 (𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒) 𝓊

Everything felt in slow motion, the heavy metal music screeching from the car becoming a low drum beat

Jungkook could feel his mind rippling through thoughts, eyes rolling into the back of his head as he prepared for the worst.

Yet no impact was felt.

Except the two hands which grabbed his waist and pulled him backwards.

In confusion, Jungkook turned around, even blinked harshly just to make sure he wasn't hallucinating because that car was heading straight for him.

His eyes met the person who saved him, raven hair; just like his own, a short height and eyes which held galaxies inside. Beautiful. Jungkook couldn't believe his own eyes, because this young adult looked so familiar.

"Jieun?" Jungkook spoke softly, he had just seen her in the company building, but by the way she acted in the company building, Jungkook wouldn't be surprised is she pushed him out rather than pulled him into safety.

"Oh my God, Jungkook," she looked stressed as she rubbed her hands down Jungkook's sides, "you scared me so much, be careful."

Marginally blushing, Jungkook ducked his head whilst delicately scratching at the back of his head, "thank you, you saved my life." He laughed just to try and ease the tension.

"Of course I saved you, I always have to look out for you." She shyly smiled and a small red grew on her cheeks like a smitten twelve year old with their first heartbreak.

"Uh?" Jungkook had no clue where this caring woman came from, he admired the singer IU, but Jieun was a different person, because in the building barely an hour ago she acted so differently. Jungkook never knew being an idol was hard, especially when you have three lovers (all from different universes) and an ideal type all cooped up in the same space.

"Wanna head back?" She asked, head leaning to the side in question with a small grin plastered over her feminine features and dusted makeup.

"Sure?" Jungkook said confused, how did 'The IU' even know where Jungkook lived, sure Jungkook was a popular singer but he was definite that only him, his band members, Lisa and his manager knew his home address.

"Come on then!" She giggled softly, grabbing Jungkook's hand and pulling him along.

Guilt melted into Jungkook when he felt Jieun's fingers grip tightly around his larger palm, people would presume they were together. But in this world he was with Lisa.

"Uh, why are you holding my hand? I'm dating Lisa ya know," Jungkook tried to tug his wrist away, but a deeper emotion forced him to keep ahold.

"What? We always do this," she thought Jungkook was joking, "and who the heck is Lisa? You literally know no one called Lisa." She laughed freely, thinking Jungkook was playing.