Twenty Three

𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝓇𝑒𝑒 ~ 𝒸𝒶𝓁𝓂 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓉𝑜𝓇𝓂

- 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿 -

"I can't believe we get married in three months Jungkook!" Jimin beamed, moving around in his seat with a huge smile gracing his features. He shifted from side to side, the chair creaking slightly.

"Me too," Jungkook smiled back, they had been engaged for a while and were planning to get married in the summer, Jungkook would soon graduate from university as he was now twenty and had only chosen a short course. So much was changing, and Jungkook knew he'd have to start full time work in September as a dance instructor at a local dance academy.

Eighteen months he had been swirling inside universes for, and the feeling felt like a walk in the park. The stress from the experience was slowly fading away. His mental health over the idea had changed a lot, and all he felt was happiness and that he was extremely lucky to meet the people that he has met.

The pair were currently sitting around the circular shaped table, wedding plans stretched over the wood along with various over due bills they were clearing up.

They planned to go abroad for the wedding, knowing how same-sex marriage was not yet legalised in Korea and probably wouldn't be changing for a while.

"I still haven't met your best man," Jungkook sulked, hoping that Jimin may reveal who he had chosen to be his best man, "you already know Namjoon is my best man."

"If you guess right, I will tell you," Jimin challenged, squinting his eyes in an intimidating manner which just caused Jungkook to spill out choked chuckles.

"Hoseok?" Jungkook asked, he knew the two males were close friends so it would make sense for Jimin to choose him.

"Nope," Jimin confidently responded, moving his chair closer to Jungkook and hearing the squeaky sound it made as it slid across the tiled flooring.

"Yoongi?" Jungkook then questioned, turning his body so he faced Jimin properly.

"Nope," Jimin repeated, giggling as Jungkook's high-hoped expression quickly fell back into his deep-thought face.

"Jin?" Jungkook then shyly said, he didn't remember Seokjin and Jimin being the closest, so he kind of expected what his fiancé's answer would be.

"Nope," Jimin shook his head, releasing a sigh because he was definite that Jungkook wouldn't be able to guess, but a small part of him was convinced that Jungkook would miraculously guess.

"If Jongin is your best man then we are not getting married," Jungkook jokingly remarked, yet he would follow through with his statement if Jimin spoke the answer he was not expecting.