Thirty One

𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝑜𝓃𝑒 ~ 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝒹𝒷𝓎𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒

The next few days Jungkook had spent adjusting back to his normal life, learning to live without the universes and just love Jimin more than he ever has

The next few days Jungkook had spent adjusting back to his normal life, learning to live without the universes and just love Jimin more than he ever has. All wedding preparations were underway, clothes were bought, a venue had been booked and now all that was left was the plane ride in a few months time.

"Jimin come on tell me," Jungkook had his phone securely placed between his shoulder and ear, his hands occupied with textbooks as he hurried along the empty corridors of the university. He was running extremely late and had his dance theory class which started nearly twenty minutes ago, the sound of his alarm clock was not enough to wake him up.

That morning Jungkook had missed his bus, watching the overcrowded vehicle depart as he chased after it with aching ankles. He felt like he could scream, the day had already started badly so a call from Jimin made his classes slightly more bearable.

"Not yet," Jimin laughed through the other line, his honey scented voice resonating through the drilling speaker of Jungkook's phone.

"But I want to know who you chose as your best man," Jungkook whined like a toddler, even going as far as pouting even though he knew that Jimin wouldn't even see the evident shape of his lips.

"You probably know them," Jimin laughed, he was still sitting in their cheaply bought flat, having a few hours before his lectures began.

"Can I have a clue?" Jungkook still had quite far to walk through the university, multiple curves of corridors and flights of stairs that lasted for miles.

"Okay, he's my best friend, you just don't know he's my best friend," Jimin giggled when he heard Jungkook groan from the other end of the phone, "he's very sweet, and I'm sure you'll love him."

"Well that was helpful," Jungkook sarcastically said, quickening his pace in hopes of actually getting to class before it ended, "when do I meet the mysterious man?"

"Tomorrow hopefully," Jimin said, adjusting himself on the sofa he was sitting on, moving around a few cushions to make him sit more comfortably, "he's taking the bus back with me so I guess you can meet him then."

"Finally," Jungkook sighed, clutching his textbooks with a little more force, feeling fresh paper cuts rip through his soft palms and leave a few scratches down his fingers.

"You sound excited," Jimin chuckled, switching his phone into his left hand so he could lie on his side, seeming like he was apart of some romantic film with endless phone calls and fresh blushes.