Nineteen

𝒩𝒾𝓃𝑒𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃 ~ 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑔𝒶𝓂𝑒𝓈 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓅𝓁𝒶𝓎

The downfall of rain awoke the two deep sleepers, the sky still remained shadowed in darkness, signifying that night still ruled over this city

The downfall of rain awoke the two deep sleepers, the sky still remained shadowed in darkness, signifying that night still ruled over this city. However, the darkness was full of a storm, the pitch black sky being covered in smoke grey clouds that engulfed the clear skies.

To some, storms were a form of relaxation: the constant beat of rain and cracks of thunder forming a song to sleep too. But this storm was different, the lighting seemed infinitely brighter and the distortion of thunder felt like earthquakes under heavy feet.

"Jungkook? Are you okay?" Lisa's raspy morning voice attacked the villainous air. The time was early in the morning, too early to be even classed as the morning.

Lisa felt startled when she awoke to nobody by her side, just an airy bed filled with coldness. She felt even worst when she saw Jungkook scooped into a small ball, seeming to be sniffling obnoxiously loud.

A few whispers could be heard, all muffled out by the white cotton bed sheets. The words just seemed like worthless sleep talking ponders, undeserving to make contact with human ears.

Jungkook knew exactly why he was crying, but wouldn't voice it out loud. If he did, he'd have to open up about what had been happening for months, and he certainly would never be prepared for that.

In all honesty, Jungkook was cheating on five different people because he couldn't make up his mind, who did he love? And who didn't he love? The questions just seemed too difficult to answer, he loved all five of them equally and now he was at the point where he couldn't live without them.

But this wasn't why he was crying, no this was far from the reason.

He deeply missed Namjoon. It had been nearly a week since he had visited that universe, and the last time he did it was a stormy night. Just like this night, except that night they watched random Netflix series whilst chewing on salted popcorn, and their faces decorated with the shallow reflection of the silver glistening moon.

They kissed under the deception of time, every clock falling still, every tick of the clock taking hours to emit through the shrieks of the circular device.

Namjoon treated Jungkook like a princess, sitting him on his lap whilst he decorated his shoulders in purple shaded love bites and open mouthed kisses. He pounded into him at a loving pace, not one of too much force where he'd hurt Jungkook, not one or too little force where the exercise seemed pointless. Just making love where pleasure was way more dominating than the pain.

Everything seemed different in every universe. With Jimin he seemed very far from sexual activities, them only committing sins very rarely. Where as Jungkook can't even recall anything too explicit with Lisa, only one morning where they woke up naked together, but no hickeys were on either of them. Same with Jieun, except the one time where Jieun lost her virginity. But with Taehyung, they did do a few sexual activities but never doing the deed, Taehyung was still a virgin and Jungkook completely excepted that.