Twenty Nine

𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎 𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑒 ~ 𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒻𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒸é

Have you ever felt content?

Like everything seems to be falling into place, the last perfections of life joining together at the messy creases. Ironing it out all of the curves and edges that once never fitted to place, but now they completely aligned like a pathway to two mildly opposite universes.

Wanted nothing to change?

Well Jungkook felt exactly that, everything about his life seemed to be falling back to the way it was eighteen months ago. The lingering memories of four people had been pushed to the back of his mind, no longer dominating his thoughts. Those four people were just 'address later' thoughts, because in reality Jungkook never wanted to even try and remember how happy he was with other people, he felt like a fraud, he felt like a cheat, and the back off his mind wished that Jinyoung didn't rejoin his life. Even though Jinyoung didn't breathe the unsafe air, he still effected Jungkook's life whether he was dead or alive.

Jungkook no longer marvelled at the theories of alternate universes and living a second life, instead they became a big phobia for him. He was scared and traumatised, but he couldn't talk to anyone about it, they'd think he was crazy, talking about how he had lost his mind and place him in an intensive care unit just to ask dumb questions that were not needed.

Fate isn't fascinating, it's infuriating. It is impossible to define fate, and there is no scientific proof to tell if it was true or just some made up myth passed through family blood lines.

For now, Jungkook wasn't the type of guy to watch conspiracy theory videos by overhyped YouTubers on the way back from university in the overcrowded bus, because their was an unnerving truth behind everything we think we can see, all the depths thought to be hidden beneath are way on the service. The most scary things do rest on the surface.

The line 'everything happens for a reason' was no longer a cast thought that made him dive into spirals of interesting analogies on the basis of human life. Instead the line 'parallel lines never meet' was a constant lie he had finally uncovered, because for him the parallel lines collided at a huge velocity, destroying one another until only one remained. The strongest line, the first line will always run and won't be broken, such a shame that Jungkook had to destroy every other line just so he could live a somewhat 'content' life.

So this means every math equation he was told at school was a lie. But this also meant he had some control over how he lived his life, may that be all the arguments having personal reasons behind them, all the regrets just being unwashed feelings, and smiles were spontaneous, not at all planned but just sprung on when the moment felt right.

Spiralling thoughts come to a halt, his head clearing through all of the miscommunicating thoughts, like a wave smoothing out the bumpy built sand. His focus now lay on his phone, two years ago he'd be delved deep inside some thirty minute conspiracy theory video along the lines of alien invasions or time travel evidence. However, now he would quietly watch random dance squads do performances in practise rooms and street corners, the effects of watching these videos taking a toll on his dancing ability, he was immensely improving and felt 'content' with himself.