Three

𝒯𝒽𝓇𝑒𝑒 ~ 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃𝓀 𝓎𝑜𝓊 [𝓂]

The last thing Jungkook could remember was feeling cold, all sources of his heat drained and gone

The last thing Jungkook could remember was feeling cold, all sources of his heat drained and gone. As if everything that provided him a small bit of warmth had vanished into thin air, now having to fend for his own heat and the sheets providing to be as useless as the cast away sun.

Waking up, Jungkook was indulged into the cold air of his room. But what was the coldest part, was how empty his bedside felt.

Not worrying much about it though, Jimin had probably had early classes or was having breakfast with Hoseok or something.

All of his smartly folded clothes were aligned on his bedside, Jimin probably folded them to be of help to Jungkook, since Jungkook's folding skills would end up in a mountain of clothes with random socks peaking out at every corner.

Today Jungkook didn't have his dance class, but his side study class, the study of the human body. He never aspired to be a doctor or anything, more like a fitness instructor or something, having the reassurance of knowing what each muscle did might add some encouragement to his future customers.

He placed on the tightly fitted trousers, noticing the way they perfectly complimented his body structure and nearly choking on his tongue when he felt too mesmerised by the reflection of his perfectly organised back side.

Feeling partially flustered, he quickly brushed his teeth and grabbed the bare minimum of a breakfast, whilst bolting out of the door, with those annoying and rusty fake AirPods kept in his fingers.

He was running late.

Placing on his playlist, and shuffling it having no privilege of a premium Spotify account, so opting with the first song which brightened up his racing head.

Of course it was IU, her voice being a constant thing in his thoughts. It surprised him though when an older song of her's came on, and as he scrolled through his playlist noticing all IU songs from the last three years were gone. Also seeing only one black pink song on his playlist, boombayah, their debut song.

Jungkook just laughed, thinking he had put on the playlist from when he was a lousy high school student, and he hadn't thought back to his high school days since.

He smiled, being rejoiced by IU's reminiscing.

Monday, better day,
Such a fluttering day,
Sunday, better day,
The day that only you think about.

He smiled, memories of being a part of the football team and underage drunk nights. Learning the hard way of what a light weight really was.

Jungkook snickered remembering the way Jimin used to walk around with legs as possibly close as they could be, self conscious of judging eyes. Also remembering the way Jimin confessed his sexuality. "I'M GAY!!" And the way Jungkook was like, "I'M HALF GAY!" How they both laughed as young boys but held the minds of men.