Thirty Eight

𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝑒𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 ~ 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒷𝑜𝓂𝒷𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈

𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓷 𝓽𝓸 𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓿𝓮 𝓶𝓬𝓺𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓫𝔂 𝓶83 𝓭𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻

"Kookie," Taehyung quietly whispered into his lover's ear, placing a soft kiss under the shell of skin and placing his head in the crevice of his boyfriend's ear.

The next morning had rolled around, the summer sun casting rays of starlight into the sleepy room. Peacefully sleeping, Jungkook didn't open his eyes and dragged Taehyung's slim body closer to his own, inhaling the scent of sex that still floated around the room.

"I need to go to the toilet," Taehyung confessed, even though he was perfectly comfortable.

"We can shower soon," Jungkook's eyes pealed open as he spoke, reminding Taehyung that he had been awake for the entirety of his whining, "want to shower together?"

"No, not yet," Taehyung sadly answered, leaving a lingering kiss on Jungkook's defined collar bones, "I'm not ready, sorry."

"That's fine Tae," Jungkook used his fingers to draw lines in Taehyung's hair, outlining every perfection he saw in his boyfriend. A strong smile remained on his lips, a dumb smile that couldn't be erased but never wanted to see vanish in the first place.

"What are we doing to day?" Taehyung then spoke, forgetting about the need to rush towards the toilet and instead falling back into the love filled arms that Jungkook had opened for him.

"Friendship reunion," Jungkook laughed at Taehyung's confused face, clearly not remembering the important date which had been planned for months, "me, you, Yerim, Yugyeom, Soobin and Yeonjun."

"It doesn't feel the same without Jinyoung," Taehyung unconsciously spoke, before grasping onto his mouth as he remembered that the younger didn't like speaking about his deceased brother.

"It's okay, I've been meaning to tell you something about Jinyoung actually," Jungkook informed, his arms tightening around Taehyung's body, "you know that Jinyoung was the cause of us being able to go through universes?"

"I still can't get my head around that but do continue," Taehyung still couldn't understand why this was all happening, however he was glad that this did happen, because he met Jungkook and would never let him go again.

"I know it's confusing, I don't really understand it myself," Jungkook confessed, continuing to graze his fingers through Taehyung's soft hair strands, "he said that he'd tell me when I make the right decision, but he hasn't given me a sign."