One

𝒪𝓃𝑒 ~ 𝒷𝒶𝓃𝑔𝓉𝒶𝓃 𝒾𝓃 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒶𝓇𝑒𝒶

"Who's Jimin?" A rather feminine voice invaded the small, silent flat

Jungkook instantly jolts up, recognising the voice to an extent, but knowing this definitely was not the voice of his fiancé. His Jimin.

But what shocks him the most is how the gold engagement band was no longer tightly rapped on his finger, completely gone, not even a small mark from where the tightness was digging into his skin. Like it was never their in the first place.

As Jungkook looks around the flat, every last trace of Jimin is gone. Various pictures of the two young lovers gone, Jimin's blue denim jacket (that was always found on the door knob) not even there.

Everything about Jimin was erased.

Slowly Jungkook rolls over to look and see who had just greeted him, and almost screams when he notices the vanilla white teeth and apricot tainted hair.

"You okay there?" She speaks sweetly, eyebrows drawing close and expression concerned.

"Why are you in my bed?" Jungkook shrieks, his body tumbling to the floor as he pushes himself off the bed. A small thump is heard as Jungkook lands bottom first onto the ground, and groans when he feels a headache growing inside of him.

"Well that's the hangover," the girl laughs, her perfect teeth making an appearance over the edge of her pink shaded lips.

Her laughs stop when she hears Jungkook shriek for a second time.

"Why am I naked?" Jungkook glances up to meet the girl's eyes, but yet again another shriek is emitted, "why are you naked?"

"The alcohol really effected you didn't it," she laughs.

But she watches Jungkook's face fall further, as he smells the air to be met with the disgustingly sweet smell of sex, alcohol and a wave of drugs.

"Wait, how did you even get here? You're a famous singer, I'm a university student," Jungkook calms himself down, wrapping the end of the blanket over his bottom half as he attempts to sit on the bed.

"Did you bang your head or something?" Lisa laughs, "Jungkook you're a famous singer, you left education when you were fourteen."

"What the heck is this? You think I can sing? Where's Jimin? Why are you here? Why are you in mine and Jimin's flat?" Jungkook questions back, face filled with worry and regret. Did he really just cheat on Jimin? Had Jimin found out and already left? But he doesn't even remember meeting Lisa at all. He's never met her before, isn't this against her agency?

"What happened to you Jungkook? You're in one of the biggest Korean boy groups. I'm moving in with you soon. Remember? You asked me to move in.. and who the fuck is Jimin?" Lisa raises an eyebrow.