Two

𝒯𝓌𝑜 ~ 𝒶 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓁 𝑔𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓁𝑒𝓂𝒶𝓃

"Jungkook, why are you showering so early? Classes don't start for a couple hours," a rather high pitched voice responded, but still filled with a low tone

Jungkook's eyes shot open, quickly wrapping a towel around his waist, not even caring about the small droplets of water that hung loosely onto his toned chest.

At first he noticed the oh-so familiar Polaroid that sparkled the appearance of the jet black, shiny side of his phone.

Eyes widening, what was happening to him?

He instantly bolted out of the room, water particles cascading down him and hitting off small obstacles that fell in his path, but none of that matter.

Not even the lock that held him captive in his bathroom, practically yanking it off as he knew what was behind his door.

"Jimin!" He beamed, quickly grabbing the petite boy and folding him upon his embrace, smiling brighter than the stars, yet eyes showing the deepest hope that this was real.

Jimin was right in front of him, but his body still felt of Lisa's touch.

"Woah Jungkook?" Jimin's eyes widened at the sudden outburst, how last night they didn't even want to see each other, and now Jungkook was diving into his arms like a child at Christmas.

"I missed you so much," Jungkook spoke, pulling away slightly so his hands could feel that amazing feeling of Jimin's chubby cheeks nuzzled between his rather large hands.

"My pyjamas are soaked," Jimin complained, feeling the dampness of Jungkook's chest, harshly crashed onto the soft material of his pyjamas.

"Sorry but please don't leave me again," Jungkook cried, quickly placing his lips onto the elders and feeling bliss from the cherry chapstick that soaked Jimin's plump lips.

"I didn't leave, Kookie," Jimin slightly giggled; seeing Jungkook like this, appreciating Jimin was the most pure moments of their relationship.

Jungkook now only saw Lisa as some stupid fantasy he had about his favourite idol, nothing but a dance that played through his mind, once the music stopped the performers must then bow and continue on with their life.

"I'm so sorry Jimin, I'll change partners and join Hoseok in a trio." Jungkook explained, "tonight we can have an early night snuggled up on the couch watching that drama you were interested in."

"Jungkook I realise that I was in the wrong as well," Jimin rested his head onto Jungkook's shoulder, smelling the blissful masculinity that Jungkook's (cheap) deodorant held, "we both over reacted and we should try to find a more civil way to resolve arguments."

"I agree," Jungkook nodded and held onto Jimin's waist tighter, "I love you so much."

"I love you too," Jimin smiled, placing a small kiss onto Jungkook's neck, given the angle his head was at, he was unable to place his lips onto those strawberry plastered lips.