Eleven

𝐸𝓁𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃 ~ 𝓅𝒶𝓈𝓉 𝒶𝒹𝓊𝓁𝓉𝑒𝓇𝓎

Jungkook learnt a valuable lesson today, maybe it was the fact that he had fallen into the same path as Soobin and their universes aligned

He just knew to be careful with every step he took, everything could change at a fast pace, just by a small action and he didn't want to change his future completely.

It was now known that he could gain an extra universe by making a dumb decision or something less known, his whole future was destined for him and the argument with Jimin was what started this all, and he couldn't argue with anyone again.

So that's how he ended up at a fairground date, with Jieun. Namjoon and Yoongi came along with them as well, the weather was a bit warmer today so they took full advantage of it and ventured to the local park where a touring fairground had taken base.

"It's a beautiful day," Jieun smiled, feeling the warm heat radiate from the sunshine, which illuminated the ocean blue sky.

"I know right," Namjoon joined the conversation with a dimpled smile and fresh minty breathe, "I've never been to a fairground before."

"You haven't?" Yoongi asks.

"No," Namjoon sighs and looks to the ground, his fingers still tightly holding Yoongi's and his grip deepened, "my parents said it was a waste of time and I should just study."

"I really hate your parents," Yoongi commented, face full of disgust and eyes slightly angry, "they treat you like shit and you let them."

"I can't do much anyways, they'd kick me out of the house," despite Namjoon being twenty one years of age, he still lived at home.

"So what if they kick you out, we could afford a small flat if we tried," Yoongi reassured, "stop worrying about the way your parents think of you, you still haven't told them you've got a boyfriend and that you've been dating said boyfriend for years."

Jungkook remained quiet, not wanting to intervene with the argument in case it messed up fate for all of them.

"I didn't know how to tell them, they always make homophobic comments and have always planned me this perfect life with a wife and sons to carry on the family name," Namjoon continued to walk through the fairground, Jieun and Jungkook following close behind and a not so happy Yoongi still holding his hand with a tight grip.

"Are you embarrassed of me?" Yoongi stops walking, standing still in the crowded field and allowing other walkers to walk straight past them, only Jungkook and Jieun stopped so they could keep with their friends.

"Oh baby, I'm not embarrassed of you," Namjoon turned his body to face the smaller male, hands not even thinking of separating, "I'm sorry if you feel that way, I'll tell my parents some day I'm just not ready yet."