Thirty Seven

𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝓈𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃 ~ 𝓃𝑒𝓌 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 [𝓂]

- 𝘁𝘄𝗼 𝗺𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗵𝘀 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿 -

The past two months had been the best of Jungkook's life, he couldn't pinpoint a moment where he'd felt sad or disheartened. His life had been lit up in bright colours, the black and white imaging being forgotten memories. Jungkook wanted this colour in his life to last forever.

Over those months, that had felt as short as days, Jungkook fell further in love with his soulmate. He was determined and knew that Taehyung was his soulmate, he didn't need Jinyoung tell him if he was right, because he knew.

The young lovers had reestablished their relationship as boyfriends, they still lived separately, which was understandable. However, every few nights Taehyung would sleep round, he knew that the younger male had mixed feelings about sleeping alone, especially all the activities that had happened in the sinned sheets.

So around a week ago the boys watched the bed frame, mattress and all the bedding, burn right infront of their eyes. Jungkook cried a lot that night, but Taehyung kissed away each tear that fell and then reminded him that they had a new bed which was their's, and only they would sleep in it.
At every moment, Taehyung would remind Jungkook that he wasn't 'dumb' for being upset, and was actually so strong.

Despite countless pleads from Jungkook, Taehyung eventually ended his friendship with Jimin, their relationship with one another didn't feel the same after Taehyung found out all the things Jimin had been doing behind everyone's back.

Now neither of them had ties with Jimin, being completely free from the male who had brought so much toxicity towards both of them.

Taehyung's younger sister Yerim broke up with Jongin when she found out the news, she was extremely upset and had no clue what her ex boyfriend had been doing behind her back.

The boyfriend went on weekly dates, walking into the flat with lips deeply connected and fast heartbeats. They never went further than kisses, even though Taehyung was twenty one now, he still hadn't had sex yet, and Jungkook was fine with hugs and cuddles whilst watching late night sitcoms under the sunset.

On Saturday mornings they would walk to the local supermarket to purchase sweets and chewing gum, only to walk back together hand in hand. The journey seemed pointless, but seeing the most beautiful smile breakthrough Taehyung's teeth, as he munched on sugar infested haribos, was a good enough reason to make the walk a weekly routine.

Saturday evenings consisted of jumping into one of their cars and blasting IU's music and singing at the top of their lungs, both breaking into laughter when their voices would crack at random moments. They'd travel to a random bar, have a small drink of alcohol, but come out drunk anyways, only to get Namjoon and Hoseok to collect them in their broken states.