CHAPTER XVII

Tzuyu's POV:

(Dinner)

Me and Taehyung are already here at this samgyeopsal restaurant together eating our dinner..

And I'ts awkward...I don't know if it's just me who feel awkward but..Idk Its because of HIM anyways..I told him to not kiss me but..now I'm a little pissed at him..

"I'm sorry"

I'm shocked at what he said..I didn't expect for him to say that..

"About what?"I said even thou I already know on what he's going to say..

"About the kiss?"

"Oh about that..It's nothing..just forget about it..JUST DON'T DO IT AGAIN"I said..half shouting the last part..

He just chuckled..

"Taehyung..I just wanna ask..why are you like so gloomy earlier..I mean..you didn't swim with them"

"Ohh..about that..It's because of my parents..It's their anniversary today." He said then his mood suddenly changed..

"Oh I'm sorry for asking"

"No it's fine.." He said then smiled.

You know what..I think that even tho Taehyung is a bit of you know..PERVERT..and a little bit COLD..I think that he still have that warm heart inside him for his parents..

And I like that about him..

"Ms.Chou Tzuyu?"

I was eating when a cute little girl with I think her father approached me.

I turned my gaze to her.

"Oh Hii"I said smiling.

"Umm..I'm her father and she's a fan of yours..We passed by and she suddenly saw you so she dragged me here."

Aww..a little fan..

"Oh..what's your name?"

"I'm Elle and I'm 8 years old.I used to see you on magazines and Tv shows sometimes and your soo pretty.."

"Aww thank you."

"Um..can I take a picture with you?"

"Oh sure"

I then stood up, get closer to Elle and her father starts taking a picture of us..

After it's done I bid my goodbyes to her and they left.

I returned to my sit and continued to eat.

(An hour later)

Me and Taehyung are now walking at the beach making our way back through the beach house as we've already done eating our dinner..which is really good..

I was using my phone..scrolling through instagram when I heard someone shouted..

"MOVE!!"

I turned my head to my right where I heard the noise when I saw a baseball coming at my direction..

OMG..It would hit me..

I closed my eyes being ready for the ball to hit me.

But after a few seconds I didn't feel anything.

I again turned to my right but now I just saw Taehyung.

And the baseball is in his hands.

"Aww"He said with a low voice.