CHAPTER XX

Tzuyu's POV:
7:00 a.m

*alarm rings*

I woke because of the sound of the alarm..

Awww..my head hurts real bad..
I reached for the alarm to stop it..

Then I sit up still half asleep..

When I finally opened my eyes and was about to get off the bed to get ready for school I realized something..

Something's wrong with my bedroom..

Wait..I don't remember having a room like this..

Wait!!..This isn't my room..!!!

And how did I get here!!

Then I realized something..

I was drunk last night..

Wait I didn't go with a stranger right???

Then I started hitting my head with my hand..hoping that I would remember something that happend last night..

Then I peeked inside the blanket that's still covering me and I feel relieved to see that I'm still wearing my clothes..

I was sighing..

When someone opened the door revealing Jungkook..

Half naked..just a towel wrapped around his waist..

I was shocked to see him..making my mouth open..

But he just walked straight to his closet..not minding me..

I was just staring at him the whole time when he turned at my direction..

And our eyes met..

I realized that I've stared at his body the whole time so I quickly diverted my eyes from him..blushing..

"Oh I'm sorry..just getting some clothes..getting ready for school..You should go home now and get ready too for school..we'll be late if you don't"he said..

Wait this is their house..

"Oh..oh I'm really sorry for sleeping he-"

I cut my own words when I realized something again..

If I slept in his bed...where did he sleep then??

Wait It's probably not what I'm thinking right...

Did we-

I was in the middle of my dirty thoughts when Jungkook interrupted me..

"Oh and I slept downstairs at the couch.."

After hearing what he said..I suddenly blushed again from embarrassment..

"I put you here last night cause this house only have 3 rooms..One is Tae's..The other one is the guess room and Lisa slept there..well she occupied the whole space in the bed so I have no choice but to let you sleep in my room.."

"Oh I'm really really sorry.."

"Umm..don't worry about that..It's not that big deal.."

"Oh ok well thank you then"

Then I smiled at him and we stared at each other for a long time..

When I realized again that he's still half naked so I quicky diverted my eyes..

"I..I gotta g-go"

And then I stood up from the bed and get my things on the table beside the bed and hurriedly walked towards the door..