CHAPTER XV

Tzuyu's POV:

After a few minutes of Taehyung dragging me..we finally stopped as we saw an event near the beach..

"What is this" Taehyung asked looking at the event..

"I don't know..ur the one who dragged me here.tsk" I said sarcastically..

But I wonder too on what's happening here..

"We still need one more couple to start the challenge"the host said..

I then just look around the beach not minding on what's happening when.

" Oh..there..Um hey the two of you..you're a couple right??..can you please join us on the pepero game??"he said pointing to US?!?!

Huhh?!?!Me and Taehyung..a COUPLE?!?!

I then look at Taehyung but he's just smiling..aishh!

"No were not a cou-" I was about to say that were not in a relationship when Taehyung cut my words..

"Yeah sure..besides me and my BABY have nothing to do.." He said putting her arms around my shoulder and smirking at me..

"What are you saying?!?" I whisper shouted at him with my eyebrows crossed..

"Then the game will start..you two come here at the stage.."

"Wait were not a c-"

"Let's just enjoy this BABE.." He said then winked at me..

"Aishh!!Fine" I then just gave up and go with him to the stage to play the game for "COUPLES"..

"Name??" the host asked us..

"Tzuyu"

"Taehyung" said then smiled.

WHY DID I EVEN LET HIM DRAG ME HERE?!?!

" Ok whoever wins this game will be winning a free dinner there at the samgyeopsal resto"he said pointing at the restaurant across the beach..

Atleast I've got to eat at a samgyupsal resto again if we win after a long time..

"The mechanics of the game will be whoever got the smallest piece of the pepero stick will be the winner..well since you guys are couples you can kiss and eat the stick all the way to the end and whoever finishes it first will be the winner.."

Kiss?!?!No f***in way!!

"Ok Taehyung..there's no way were going to kiss..I would rather lose than to kiss you.."

"Tskk..what's wrong if we kiss??Like we haven't kissed before" he said then smirked..

I then remembered the time that he kissed me..aishh..erase erase..

"Just don't okay.." I said then diverted my eyes in other direction..

"Let's see" he said in his mind..

And then after a few seconds the host finally gave each of us the pepero stick..Then he started the countdown..

I put the stick in my mouth and face Taehyung..I can feel my cheeks burn..

"3..2..1..go!!

Taehyung then started to get closer and closer as he eat the end of the stick..our lips were just like an inch away from each other but he still doesn't stop..

And then he looked into my eyes then smirked..

Oh no..

And he closed his eyes and kissed me..I'm surprised at his sudden action..and I'm surprised at my self too cause after a few seconds I just closed my eyes too..

"Ok we have a winner..Tzuyu and Taehyung!!"

I then came back to my senses..opened my eyes and pushed Taehyung..

But he just then smirked at me..

"Heyy!!I told you not to!"

"Tskk..As if you don't like it.."

I just rolled my eyes at him..

"Here's a coupon for the two of you..You can use that in the restaurant right there" he said then handed the both of us a coupon..

"Thank you" the both of us said..

"Let's proceed to the next game..who wants to join??"

Taehyung was about to raise his hands when I stopped him..Aishh!!He's really enjoying it huh??

"Why??" He asked..

"Let's go now..if you want to play go by yourself..I'll go back at the beach house now.." I said and was about to walk away when he held my wrists..

I turned around at his direction..

"What now?!?!" I said annoyed..really annoyed..

"Let's go back together BABE" He said..putting his arms around my shoulder winking at me..

"Don't even dare to touch me again or I'll end your life" I said then removed his arms around me..

"Ok..ok"he said..

We then went back to the beach house...

____________________________________________________________________CHAPTER XV done....

Hey people that are reading this..✌

Sorry again for the slow update..

Thanks for voting in each chapters if you do..If not I'll hate you!!..joke..it's your choice for voting..

Anyways..what do you think aboit the story??

I know that this story lead to taetzu now but it's just the beggining..❤❤
Were just starting..

Bye my beautiful and gorgeous readers..❤❤❤

신의 축복이 .. 안녕
sin-ui chugbog-i .. annyeong
God bless to you all..bye