CHAPTER IX

Author's POV:
*1:36 pm*
After they eat...yeah they ate already...

Tzuyu then went upstairs to Lisa's room to get her wet clothes that she left hanging in Lisa's bathroom earlier..

And after that she went back downstairs and said goodbye already ready to leave the house..

Tzuyu's POV:

"Umm..Taehyung,Lisa,Aunt,
Jungkook..I need to go now..Uhh..I have something to.. uh..do in my..house" I said stuttering..

Well I dont really have anything to do in my house..I just dont wanna be somebody~jk..
I just dont wanna be awkward around Jungkook anymore..And who knows..maybe he really can remember me if Im around him..And besides I have already decided to move on and let Jungkook forgot about me cause he seems so happy now..Being with Lisa..

But I'm not saying that Ill avoid him..but I'll just continue on being "FRIENDS" with him..maybe this is a good decision right??....

"Huh already?Why dont you spend a few more hours with us?"Lisa said..

"Right Tzuyu..and besides its been a long time since we last saw each other" Aunt Oli said..begging me to stay..

"Oh im sorry..I really need to go now.."

"Then I'll take you back to your car.." Taehyung said..

"Oh no I'll just take a taxi.."

"Are you serious..didnt you know that this house is far from the road cause this place is like hidden??"Taehyung said..well I didnt remember that..

"Ohhh.."

"Then I'll just take you...besides I want to buy something too..its ok with you right Tae??" Then Jungkook said out of no where..

"Yeah ofcourse..and besides Ill be washing my car too..Oh Jungkook her car is in the cemetery..we left it there"

"Oh ok.."

"Huh??" I said..half Confused..

"Let's go??" Jungkook said waiting for my answer..

"Oh ok.." But before we leave I remembered about Lisa's clothes that I borrowed..

"Oh Lisa the clothes??" I said then she looked at me..

"Oh its ok..just return it next week when we meet at school.."
Then she smiled..and ofcourse I smiled back at her too..

"Thank you very much..Well bye Lisa..Aunt..and Taehyung..Thx for today btw..and after saying goodbye I head out of the house and saw Jungkook in his car waiting for me..I hurriedly went to his car but before I went inside I took a deep breath to calm my self..

(At the car..)

"Uhh..Jungkook"I said turning my face in his side..

"Yes?.." He said still looking at the road..well ofcourse he's driving right..

"Umm..I just wanna say thanks for taking me with you.."

"Oh no problem..besides...I have something to ask you" he said then faced me..

"Ok??Just ask me"I said..waiting for what he'll ask me..is it about me being awkward around him??...then he finally speak..

"Do I know you back then??"

I then cough a little bit from what he asked me..what should I say?..

"N-no..I just met you e-earlier..Wh-why do you ask?"
I said..stuttering..well I kinda feel bad for lying to him...

"Nothing..Its just that when I saw you earlier..I kinda feel something...that I think I have known you already..but I guess its just nothing..Nevermind what I asked you earlier.." He said then turned his attention to the road..

But then I remember what Aunt Oli told me earlier...Well I hope that he'll never remember something..about me..cause it will make things worse..and specially now that I lied to him..

After a few minutes we already arrived at the cemetery..and I can already see my car on the other side..

I then opened the door and was about to leave when..

"Tzuyu...lets hangout sometimes.." He said..

But what if-

"With Lisa and Taehyung.."

Oh..with them..

"Yeah ofcourse...umm..bye Jungkook..thx for today.." I then smiled and closed the cars door..and he leave..

I then went to my car and get my car keys from my sling bag..opened my car and drove home...

____________________________________________________________________
SHORT CHAPTER IX done....

Sorry for the short chapter...

What do you think will happen in the next chapter??

Do you think that Tzuyu made the right decision on moving on?

Will Junkook have the same feeling that he experienced earlier??

Let's find out..

Umm thank you guys that are reading this story..please continue on supporting this story and dont forget to vote in every chapter ok??❤❤

Bye....I fancy you guys...stay healthy..and be happy always..

またね..

Mata ne..||bye for now||..

(Japanese)(well you readers might know other languages✌❤)
Should I continue placing these things??