CHAPTER XIV

Taehyung's POV:

After eating..I went upstairs cause I'm getting bored..I decided to enter a room..

I then saw a balcony across the room so I think that I should  get some fresh air..

After looking around..I saw this outdoor daybed in the corner..maybe I should lie down and relax for a bit..

(Few minutes later)

I stood up as I hear footsteps inside the room..Maybe It's Jungkook..

But as I went inside..I just stood there frozen to see..

"Tzuyu??"I said shocked to see Tzuyu wearing a swimsuit..

Wow...her body's just nice....wait..no..

"Ohh...Taehyung"She said..she seems a little bit shocked too..

"What are you doing there??"She said..

Why isn't she freaking out tho..??

"I-I'm just chillin'"

"Well come join us in the beach..let's have fun"She said smiling..

"You're going out like that?"

"Yeah why??..Just change already I'll be going downstairs now"She said and was about to walk towards the door when...

I held her wrist and pull her closer...and I kissed her waist..

Tzuyu's POV:

I was about to go through the door when Taehyung held my wrist and pulled me..

And now...I felt him kissing my waist...wait!!!

I then turned around and punched him in the face which causes him to fall....

WHAT IS THIS MAN THINKING!!

I then started to feel my cheeks burning..

"Yahh!!What do you think you are doing!?!?!"I shouted at him..

"Are you sure about revealing that sexy body of yours??"he said then smirked..he then stood up..

Why is this man so perverted?!?!and what is he talking about?!

"Everyone will see that kiss mark on your back.."He said smirking..

Wait..kiss mark??

I then realized on what he's talking about and...I quickly covered my back..he gave me a HICKEY?!?!

"That's just a warning..remember what I told you days ago??..that if I saw you again wearing that kind of clothes..I won't be able to control myself??Well if you really want to  wear that and be revealing..I'll be waiting here until you come back"He said then winked at me..

"Oh come o-"

"TZUYU!!ARE YOU DONE!!"Suddenly Sana shouted making my cut my words..wait that's not the problem here..

Oh My Gosh!!How am I gonna show up to them now when I have this kiss mark on my back?!

They might suspect me too!!

"Well I think that you'll be going to the beach now..Me I'm not in the mood to swim right now..But you can go now..Show that kiss mark ok..I also think that they'll suspect us two doing "something" if they'll see that.."he said and continued to smirk..and went to the balcony again leaving me here out of my mind..

AISHH!!I'm really annoyed right now..

what should I do now?!I don't have an extra swimsuit that will cover this up..I have an extra but it's two piece too..

(After a while)

[Let's just pretend that it's Tzuyu ok]

Yeah..I end upon a decision that I shouldn't just swim..Aishh that Taehyung..

I'm just here at the beach sitting on the sand watching them having fun..

"Tzuyu are you sure you don't wanna join us??"Lisa asked..

"Yeah..I'm fine here.."I said then smiled..then Lisa continued on playing with the others..

"What am I going to do now?"I mumbled..

"Bored??"I then hear someone and as I turn around I saw Taehyung smirking again..

"Of course I'm bored..even looking at them having some fun tempts me to join them..Aishh.."

"Then let's go somewhere"He said then dragged me...

Someone's POV:

As I saw Taehyung drag Tzuyu..I felt kind of uneasy..and j.e.a.l.o.u.s.?

Well why would I be??

I'm not even her boyfriend right..

It's just that I feel like I like her a little bit..cause she's fun to be with and I still wanna get to know her more..I'm interested in her now..

____________________________________________________________________CHAPTER XIV done...

HEY YA'LL..how are you today??Sorry for the short chapter..

What do you think of this perverted chapter??hihihih

I think that you already know on who's POV is the last one right??

Please vote for this chapter...and comment your thoughts too..

I think that this story is more of Taetzu that Tzukook right??

Well just wait for the next chaps and find out on whats the real deal..joke

<<<BYE BYE>>>