CHAPTER XXIX

Tzuyu's POV:

This guy is still dragging me..

And finally after a few seconds he stopped..We're still at the pool area..

He dragged me here..I can see our other classmates

"Here let's have fun.."he said..

"Ok..soo what are we going to do?"I asked..

Then he get cups and put it on the table..lined up in two sides..

"OK GUYS!WE'LL BE PLAYING..BEER DRINKING GAME..WE'RE HAVING TWO TEAMS..AND THE FIRST TEAM TO FINISH ALL THE BEER IS THE WINNER..THE LOSERS HAVE TO JUMP AT THE POOL"

"OK"they said..

Then two teams are already formed..

"Ok we'll start now.."

"OH GOSH...I said that I won't drink..but nevermind..I wanna have fun."

Author's POV:

Then the game started..

After the first round..Tzuyu's team lost..

Tzuyu's a little bit dizzy because she drank 3 cups of beer already..and ofcourse she's already DRUNK..

After the first round..the bottles we're filled again with beer for the final round..is the other team won again then Tzuyu's team will jump to the pool..

"Okieeeyy..nwexsht rwouned.."Tzuyu said..speaking gibberish..

...

The next round ended and unluckily Tzuyu's team lost again..

But instead of jumping in the pool..Tzuyu went on top of the billiard table and started to dance crazily..

"Hey Tzuyu..go here..let's jump to the pool.."the guy said..

"No!!I won nha dhance..Jyoine me!"Tzuyu said..

Everyone is staring at her..but not in a judging way..but in a fun way..

Tzuyu starts dancing again..

"Omy God..It's hot in here"She said then took off her top..and throw it away

Guys started to cheer for her..On the other side..Taehyung on the pool..

"Oh GOD.."said..

"Hey TZUYU!Let's jump to the pool..let's party!!"a girl said..

"O-OOK..I'M"Tzuyu again felt dizzy..

"I-I'm comi-"She was about to say something when a guy lift her up and put her on his shoulder..And he take her.. 

"Oh..wait where are you taking me..Ohhh you smell so good"That's her last words as she already passed out..

Jungkook's POV:

I was taking a shower when my phone ranged..

I went outside the bathroom wearing a towel in my waists..

Then I picked my phone in my bed and I smiled as I saw Tzuyu's name on the caller's Id..

"Tzuyu?"

"Hi Jungkook."

"Why did you call?"

"Just wandering if I could force you to come here at the party??"

"Oh I don't want to..I'll pass for today's gathering..I'm not in the mood"