CHAPTER XIX

(Few days later)

Tzuyu's POV:

*Alarm rings*

I woke up from the sound of the alarm clock..And it's Monday today..

We came back from Jeju Island Last night..Time goes by so fast..

I stood of from my bed and head straight to the bathroom to take a shower..

After taking a shower I changed my clothes into this..

Just some black and white striped shirt and overall skirt paired with white sneakers

After that I ate my breakfast..well I'm not late so I'm able to eat my breakfast today..Just some pancakes and hot chocolate cause I'm too lazy to cook..

Anyways I'm done eating so I went outside to see Jungkook and Taehyung..we planned to go together at school everyday cause we have the same destination anyways..

[Timeskip school's done]

School's done and Taehyung and Jungkook is already waiting for me at the parking lot so I'm making my way there..

Oh and it's already 4:00 pm..we stayed here at school pretty late because the teachers announced something..

About a play..its for our grade in  performance..they will assign our roles tomorrow and I'm looking forward to it..It's beauty and the beast I think..

I was walking in the pathway when someone called me..

"Hey Tzuyu"

I turned around and I saw Lisa walking towards me..

"Oh hi Lisa!"I said smiling.

"What can I do for you??" I added.

"Umm..can we hangout in the bar tonight??"

"Yes sure!!Sounds exciting..BUT..if you postponed in again I'll kill you" I said threatening her..but ofcourse joking..

"Yes Maam" She said then saluted to me..and then we started laughing..

[Timeskip night]

I'm already ready for our hangout tonight at the bar so I went downstairs and was about to go inside the car when I saw Taehyung with Jungkook heading to his car so I approached them first..

"HEY!" I shouted at them..

"Where are you two going??"I added

"Oh we're going to fetch our friend cause we're hanging out tonight..wanna come??" Jungkook said..

"Oh no I'll also meet with Lisa tonight so I can't..maybe next time"

"Oh ok then we'll go now.." Jungkook said..

Then they went inside the car and drove off..

I started the car too and drove off to the meet up place witch is the bar..