CHAPTER XXIV

(The day of the play)[wait why does it rhymes??Anyways...]

Jungkook's POV:

It's morning now..I already ate my breakfast..I just cooked pancakes..and I left pancakes for Taehyung to eat later too..I'll just let him rest for now..

And it's time for me to get ready for today..

But before that,let me check on Taehyung's temperature first..

I head downstairs to Tae's room..with my phone cause why not.

As I got to his room..

I quickly place my hand into his forhead..

And he's still burning.

Just then as I checked his temperature..his eyes opened.

"Oh..Jungkook,what time is it?"that's the first thing he said.

I then checked the time at my phone.

"It's already 7:30 a.m..I just checked your temperature and I'll get ready"

"What!!Why didn't you wake me up early?I'll be late for the play!"he sit up and shouted.

And then he was about to stood up from the bed when I stopped him by dragging his shoulders.

He really wants to do the play..

"No Taehyung..you're not allowed to use a lot of energy until tomorrow I guess..For now just rest"I said patting his shoulders.

"But what about the play??What about Tzuyu?She'll not have a partner.."He said but now he's calmed.

"Don't worry about those things ok..Before you worry about someone else,worry about your health first..Aren't you tired or even dizzy?"I said but he just remained silent.

"Just leave it this time to me ok?.For now just get some rest.."

He returned from lying down comfortably in his bed..

"But Jungkook..can you do me a big favor today??"He asked..

He said this big favor to me and my body stopped from working as I froze at first but after a while I then agreed...

He thanked me and gave me a big smile..

As I return to my room..

His favor kept on flashing in my mind..

I don't know if I'll do it but..I hope so..that I could get the courage to do it later..

After a few minutes..

I'm already done taking a bath and I've changed my clothes too..

So I head to my car and drove off to school..

But I don't know why even here right now that I'm driving..I still kept on thinking about what Taehyung asked for earlier..