CHAPTER XXVIII

Tzuyu's POV:

Class are now done but Ms.Kim told us to stay for a bit for an announcement..

"So tomorrow..we teacher's we'll be having an important meeting with the school's director and the next day..the ceo that will sponsor our school will spectate the whole school..so we're not gonna have any classes bu-"Ms.Kim was cut off by the whole class..shouting..glad that tomorrow's only half day..

Well I'm ofcourse glad about it too.

"Shhh..wait don't be happy first..soo..because we're not having class..the next next day..we'll be having a make up class ok..So we could catch up our lessons"Then the whole class groaned..

"That's it..you can go now.."She said then left the room.

Students also arranged their things ready to leave when my classmate suddenly spoke..

"Hey guys..how about having a pool party tomorrow?..at my house..My parents are not home for a week soo we're free to use the house and party..It could be a celebration too for our successful play..."He said..

"Yeah that would be cool.."Elkie said.

"Yeah.."The others agreed..

I just nodded my head as an agreement too..

"Soo..It's planned..tomorrow 6 p.m at my house..And since we still have no classes the next day after tomorrow,some of you can stay the night"

"Ok.."they said.

Then continued on arranging their things and left..

I went to the basement too to get my car and I drove off..

.....

The next day..5:40 p.m..

I'm already getting ready for the pool party..And I only have 20 minutes left.

Am I going to sleep there?..

Well if I got really drunk..then I'll stay and sleep there..But I don't think that I'll even drink.

I packed my stuffs..I'm bringing this bag with me..

I'm bringing this bag with me

Let's see..

Swimsuit..