CHAPTER XXXI

[Flashback..]

I put Tzuyu out of my car..carrying her in my back.I get her bag with me too.

I opened the front door of my house and went upstairs..to my bedroom and laid her in my bed..

I opened her bag and get some clothes cause she's only in her 'underwear'..
I found this black oversized shirt.I put it outside the bag and began searching for bottoms..

Afterwards..I went back to the bed and put Tzuyu her top..

And for the shorts..
Do I really need to do this??

I was in the middle of thinking when I felt Tzuyu's hand in my wrist.

I looked at her..but she's surprisingly just sleeping.

I just decided to remove her hand when she pulled me..

Which ended up me laying on top of her..both of my arms on her side.. (like trapping her but he's not)..

I just stared at her for a while..but then realized the situation were into right now..

I was about to get up when suddenly Tzuyu held my shirt and pulled me closer..which then made us kiss....

My eyes is just wide open because of what's happening right now..

After a few second she let go..and what she did next shocked me again..

She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me..she's now hugging me tight..

"I really really missed you Nochu"

My eyes widened again..

Why is she always calling me Nochu every time she's drunk??
Is she just misunderstanding me for someone else??

"Why did you forget me?"

What she's saying confuses me right now..

"You know what..it's really hard to be forgotten..specially by the person that's important to my life"

I lift my body and stared at her..she's tearing up but her eyes is still closed..

After a while..she stopped sobbing and maybe came back to just sleeping.

Is she dreaming?or having a nightmare?

I then sit up and stared at her..and I tucked hair strands that's covering her face..

And I kissed her forehead..

I was about to stand up to leave the room when I felt Tzuyu's hand again..

I turned my gaze at her..

"Please don't leave me..please stay by my side"

What's with her?

'Did she experienced a traumatic thing before?'

Guess that I''ll just sleep here then..

I took off my jacket and layed beside her..facing my back from Tzuyu..

And then turned off the lamp..and closed my eyes..

But as soon as I closed my eyes..it opened again from shockness as I felt arms in my waist..

I turned to my back and rested my head in my left hand..just staring at her sleeping peacefully..

Staring at her made my lips to form a smile that's almost a smirk..

Then I carressed her cheeks..and put her head in my chest..

I smiled again..then went to sleep..

'Tzuyu..I think that I'm already falling for someone...and I also think that it's you too'

...........................................................................CHAPTER XXXI done..✔

Hey guys I'm back!!😄😄

Sorry for not publishing chapters for almost 1 week??

What do you think at the flashback?

Good??..or VERY Good??😉

Anyways..I'm planning on changing the title of this book to "STILL WITH U"..

You know..Jungkook's new song??

Cause I think that it really suits this story..

Is it ok for you guys??

Just comment ok..

I really really want to finish this story a.s.a.p cause I already have plans for the "BOOK 2"..

In fact I'm already starting it..but for now it's only on my drafts cause this story is not yet done..

Well..that's it..Bye😚😚