CHAPTER IV

Still Tzuyu's POV:

"BTW Lisa,what year are you in?"I ask her.Hoping we have the same class.

"Oh,well Im a fourth year student now and its the second sem right.Why do you ask?"

"Oh really?!I didn't expect that your older than me"

After a few minutes we've already arrived to her class.

"Well see you later at lunch I guess Tzuyu"Lisa said

"Yeah.Lets get to know more each other ok"I replied

Then we parted ways.Me heading to my class.Idk the location but I guess Ill keep going.

After a while I already found my class and as I enter I can see the shock faces of the students or my classmates

"OMG"

"IS THIS FOR REAL OR IM JUST HALLUCINATING?!?!"

"OH MY GOSH"

"Oh Good morning Ms. Chou Tzuyu"The teacher said facing me."Class meet your new classmate for this Semester.By the way I'm your Adviser my name is Ms.Kim"She added

"Oh Good morning Ms. Kim nice to meet you..Umm well should I introduce my self first?"

"Oh about that,no need they already know you well just take a seat there at the free seat"she pointed at the seat in the last row near the window side.

"Well I guess Ill just greet them..Hi classmates nice to meet you all.hope we get along really well"After the greet I headed to my seat and then class starts-------

[Lunch Time]

"Ohh its lunch time already"
Well maybe its time to catch up with Lisa.
I then stood up and headed to Lisa's class..

As I peek through their classroom, ofcourse many students were shocked to see me.Some of them are screaming too.Well to show of some manners and to not be rude to them,I just wave my hands to them and greeted them.

And after that I started to search for Lisa inside the classroom.
But looks like Lisa's not here.

"Umm excuse me,does anybody of you knows where Lisa is??" I asked her classmates.

"Yes.Well she told me that she would go to the restroom." This one girl told me.

"Oh ok thank you"

After that I started to go to the restroom and as I enter I saw Lisa crying?!?!

"Lisa"
"Oh hi Tzuyu" she said wiping off the tears from her eyes
"What happened??why are you crying" I then walk closer to hear her clearly
"Oh it's nothing.Well lets go to the cafeteria."
"Ok?" I replied

(CAFETERIA)
*already ordered*at the table*

"So Lisa,what really happenedr, earlier at the restroom??you know you can tell me right?"I ask her.Well im still confused ya know.

" Umm..how about this,lets go to the bar tonight and I'll tell you ok?"she said.Wait why in the bar tho.Heh doesnt matter besides im 22 now and im all alone in my house.

"Ok.Well just tell me more about your life then"Since Lisa's gonna be my bestfriend here in college,ofcourse I wanted to get to know her more.

" Ok first of all im 23 years old now.I was born on March 27,1997 in my Hometown in Bangkok,Thailand-"

"Oh really,I thought that youre Korean cause you also speak Korean fluently" I cut her off

"Nah.Ok back to my background.When I was young and up til now, I really like dancing.And I like rapping too." She continued.

"Oh.Well how about relationships.I think you have a boyfriend cause your sooo pretty and fab" I ask her

"Oh about that.Yes I have a boyfriend.His name is JK"she answered

"Oohh.Ok tell me about you two and his background"

"Umm JK and I have met 3 years ago after he got into an accident"

"Oh really.What happened?" I ask confused

"Umm he got into a car crash which led him to having an amnesia"

"Ooohh to bad.I wonder on how he got into that situation tho"

"Yeah me too.Idk on what he did that day that led him to having an amnesia"

"Ok lets move on to his amnesia.Tell me about him now.You know maybe I can be friends with your Boyfriend too"

"Ok?Well first of all he's the same age as you.And I think that he's your classmate too.3rd year right??"

"Yes.Well I dont remember meeting a classmate named JK?"

"Well yes he's absent for the day cause he said that he's having a headache so maybe you'll meet him tomorrow i guess"

"Oh ok.I wonder what he looks like"

"Well let me tell you a secret of ours." I nod at what she said and lean closer to her

"Me and JK doesn't really like each other.Were just together cause many girls are drooling over himand bothering him every single minute everyday cause he is "charming,handsome,talented" as the other students say.But maybe its true tho i think that he's just not my type of a boy.So since then,when he said to the fangirls that me and him are together,the girls stopped from bothering him"

"Ohhh.Well since you don't love and like each other,can I get him from you now??" I said jokingly

"Well yeah.Sure.No problem.hahahahhahaha"

"Hahahha.Lol.Im just joking.An I think that he doesnt fit my ideal type too.Cause I just met one man that really fits my type years ago."i said

"Really only one?Who is it?"she asked confusingly waiting for my answer.

"My childhoodfriend.Well now since I didnt saw him after many years,I think that my feelings over him already faded.And I think that If I met him there's a chance for me to fall for him again or to just consider him as a friend of mine"

"Oh.I think that the two of you have a pretty bad past"

"Yeah.We separated cause yoy know,I moved to America and continued my study there."

"Ohh"

"Ok lets move on....What's behind JK anyways??"

"Oh its Ju-"just as she was about to tell his name the school bell ranged which cut her off.

"Well maybe lets just continue our talk later at the bar tonight??"

"Yeah sure.Well its a bye bye then haha" she said

"K bye Lisa" we then bid each others goodbyes and went to our classrooms...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________CHAPTER IV DONE😊😊

You all probably know who Lisa's boyfriend is right??

Ooh and Lisa was about to say his name..

What do you think will happen with their hangout tonight in the bar??

Hey guys 😇
How are you doing today??
Thank you for reading this and sorry for my slow update.🙏🙏
Goodbye🙌🙋🙌🙋🙌🙋