CHAPTER XIII

(Kitchen)

"Woahhh" I said amazed as I saw different kind of meal in the counter..

"You cooked all these??"

"Ofcourse..who else??" He said sarcastically..

who else??" He said sarcastically

"Wow..I didnt know that you know how to cook..cause in the past few years that were together I-"

I suddenly cut myself from finishing what I'm saying as I realized that he already forgot about us being together as bestfriends so he might be confused if I continue saying it..

"What are you saying?" he asked..

What am I gonna say now...

"Oh..I just said that in the p-past few d-days that I have met you..I haven't really seen you cook.." I said stuttering..

But that was a good reason right..

"Ohh..well I used to watch my mom cook sometimes and when she's visiting me she also teaches me some recipes"

"Oh..ok then..Ill eat now.."

(Time skip..)

"I'll go now Tzuyu.."He said..

"Ok then..thank you for serving  me food..It really tastes amazing.."I said then smiled at him which he then smiled back..

"No problem..Umm..Its Thursday right??"

"Yeah..why'd you ask?"

"We still have 3 days without school right..Well I planning on spending that 3 days in my family's vacation house in Jeju Island..wanna come?"

Ohh..that vacation house..We use to stay there with each others family back then when we were still young..I think that I wanna see that again..

"Yeah..sounds exciting and fun!"I said smiling..

"Then it's planned..tomorrow morning we'll go there with Taehyung and Lisa..if you want to you can also bring some friends.."

Friends??I think I should bring Sana right??..she can even bring Mark too..

"Ok I'll bring my bestfriend then..Ill call her later.."

"Then I should go now..I'll prepare my stuffs too"

"Ok..thank you very much"

"Bye Tzu"He said making his way through the door..

"Bye!"I half shouted..

After that..I rushed to my room to pack my things..ahh..I'm so excited..

Oh wait should I call Sana too??..Yeah and after that Ill ready my baggage.