CHAPTER XXVI

Jungkook's POV:

Me and Tzuyu are currently here at the school's clinic/resting room(not rest room😁)..

She's sleeping in this bed and I'm beside her sitting on a chair..

And I'm waiting for her to wake up..

She still hasn't woken up ever since the time she fainted earlier.

It's like she's been resting for hours now. 

Our classmates have already left the school..but I decided to stay with her..to watch her..and I'll just wait for her to wake up..

And Ms.Kim told me to stay with Tzuyu until she woke up..and Ms.Kim hasn't told me to bring Tzuyu home yet earlier cause she's gonna talk to Tzuyu and ask her on what happened to her,on why she fainted..

Oh and btw I texted Sana earlier and I told her what happened to Tzuyu and I asked her to come here and bring clothes for Tzuyu.

She changed Tzuyu's clothes already and I changed mine too.

She left after that cause she said that she has something to do..She told me to just bring Tzuyu home after.

Anyways..

I decided to just sleep here in the chair with my head lying on the bed.

(Few minutes later..)

I was just sleeping when I spontaneously woke up..

I looked at Tzuyu and she's still sleeping..

What does really happened to this girl..

And why does she smell like..alcohol a little bit..

I checked the time on my watch and It's already 1:47 p.m..

I wonder on how Taehyung is doing now..

I was about to sleep again when someone opened the clinic's door harshly..and it made me flinch a bit.

I looked on who is it when I saw a man..

Oh yeah he is the teacher here that is feared by other students because of his attitude..

What is he doing here now?

And why does he look so angry?

"Hey!What's with this tests of yours?!?!You know that I don't receive trashes like this right..Look at all this 14 papers of yours..It's completely blank!"

He said shouting at the student that's resting at the bed..

tskk..he really have an attitude..

And then he threw all the test papers in the air..

I remembered Tzuyu so I quickly get up from my chair,went on top of her(just his torso not his whole body ok)and covered her..One hand is at the side of the bed and the other one is on top of her head..(can u imagine what I'm saying??I hope you do)

After that I looked again on the teacher..still scolding the student..

Why does this school even let teachers like that stay here?

"I'm sorry sir.."

"Do you even study?!?!"

The teacher continued on shouting when finally he left..

I'm just watching him leave when..

"Jungkook?"

I then turned my gaze to Tzuyu's face when she called my name.

We were just staring at each other when I remembered the kiss earlier..so I quickly diverted my eyes,put my hands away and I came back from just standing up..

Tzuyu's POV:

"Ahh.."I groaned a little as I felt something on top of me..and a hand on my head too..I opened my heavy eyes and saw someone on top of me..

Wait..isn't this.

"Jungkook?"I said with a low voice.

And then he looked at me..our faces are close to each other..

We just stared at each other's eyes when he quickly let go and stood up..

I also sit up from lying n the bed..

"You're finally awake.."He said not looking at me.

"Yeah.wait what happened to me anyways?"I asked..curious on why I'm here at the school's clinic.

"Oh you fainted earlier..in the end of the play.."

"Really?"

I then touched my head..

I'm still a little bit dizzy..

What happened?

"Wait I'll just call Ms.Kim ok?"

I nodded and he left..

______________________________________________________________________CHAPTER XXVI done..

Hey guys..How are ya?🤗🤗

I'm sorry or the boring chapter..

I just really wanted to update..

Oh and THANKS for 1.1k readers!!🥰🥰

I'm still shocked right now...

Thx for voting too..and for some that are adding this story to their reading lists..I really appreciate that kind of things..

And I know that this is just random but I just wanna asked you guys..

Do you ship Tzuyu with other male idols?..

Just wanna know..

That's all..Love ya!

Bye!!😗😗