CHAPTER VII

Tzuyu's POV:                                    *morning* *Tuesday*

As I heard some birds chirping,I suddenly opened my eyes and realized that I slept in my couch the whole night..

"I wonder what time is it already?"

I fetched my phone from the coffee table to check the time.And it's already......

8:10!?!?!?

I then hurriedly went upstairs,went to my room and go straight to my bathroom to take a quick bath..

(in the shower)

"Oh guess that I'll meet Jungkook today....."

"Am I going to avoid him?"

"I wonder if he didn't changed"

"Will he remember me?"

"I hope that he'll remember...even a little bit about me"

After taking a quick shower I  put my bathrobe on and went to my closet to pick a random clothes..Maybe I should go in pants today...

(Her outfit and look ofcourse without the mic😂😂)👇👇

"Time check"

8:26?!?!OK I'm late again....Ugh guess that I'm not going to eat breakfast again..

As I've already done my light makeup..I went downstairs and head to my garage, get my car and drove to school....

(At school gate)

As I'm about to go in the school gate..I noticed that it is fully locked..Huh what's happening..I notice too that it's pretty much quiet..

I then saw the school guard as I turn my head to the left..I decided to approach the guard and asked on why the gate is locked..

"Um excuse me sir."I said walking closely towards the guard..

"Oh Hi Ms.Chou Tzuyu"

"Oh just call me Tzuyu sir..It makes me feel old when somebody's calling me Ms. Chou Tzuyu everytime.And besides I'm just a student here"

"Oh ok Tzuyu.Umm can I help you?"

"Oh yes..UM just wanna ask,why are the school gate closed?"

"Oh you didn't know"

"What Sir?"

"The staff of this school decided to give the teachers the full week to spend in their travel so there will be no class until Friday..I think that the teachers texted all of the students about their travel..You didn't receive one?"The guard asked me..A text??

"No I didn't receive any text this morning..Wait let me check.."
I then get my phone from my pocket and open the messages and I saw an unknown number..I then clicked it and I saw the announcement from Ms.Kim..It was sent last night..