CHAPTER l

JUNGKOOK'S POV:

{5:30 AM}

*suddenly woke up* "Aaaaaaaaaargh". *breathes heavily*

I hurried to get up from my bed and quickly head to kitchen to drink some water. why?!?! who is she??i don't know her but why is she always with me in my dreams??i don t even know her name!? While drinking, that keeps coming out of my mind .. I headed back at my room and went to the balcony

(this is the style of his bedroom👇👇)

Ever since I had an amnesia..My dreams becomes weirder and weirder. Idk why tho..But it keeps bothering me cause there is always the same girl who always shows up in my dreams and looks like we've known each other very well..

[FLASHBACK FOR READERS][THE DAY HE GOT AN AMNESIA]{3 years ago} "OK...this is it.I'm gonna be a man..I'm gonna confess later.I'll just call her to meet me."I get my phone on the table and dialed her number.Oh she answered.

"Hey Yoda"I said in a teasing voice. "Seriously Jungkook,are you just gonna piss me off.If this call is not important i'm gonna ha-" "Wait!don't hang up please..I just wanted to know if your free today to meet up with me later in the park?I just have something to tell you" "Oh ok.I've been planning to meet up with you today cause i have something REALLY important to tell you.." "OK??see you later then Yoda" "ok..WAIT WHA-" I quickly ended the phone call before she says anything to me,like cursing me because of me teasing her. hahahaha🤣ok enough with laughing kook..I then dressed up and after that I started the car and drove to our meeting place...

(Couple minutes later) I'm already in the park but I can't seem to see Yoda.Did she come?Before I could even imagine horrible things I jumped out of scare because someone tapped my shoulder behind"Oh hey Nochu"I then see Yoda as i turned around.I'm still shocked tho"AISH!!And you even called me with that name huh..OHH so it's your revenge YODA"I said sarcastically"Let's stop this kid-minded argument of ours..Lets just sit there under the tree"She said pointing on where we'll sit"ok,fine"i said.

We're now under the tree sitting..having some fun conversation about our childhood.But then I decided to go straight to the point on confessing to her"Hey Tzuyu"i said.Suddenly i became nervous because of her stares probably waiting on what I'm going to say next.But i quickly changed my mind and decided to let her say hers first"What's that"REALLY" important thing that you'll tell me??"I asked"Oh that thing,but please before I tell you this promise me that you'll never be mad at me ok?"she asked me which makes me confused"OK I guess??"i said"Umm..since we already graduated from high school,my parents decided to transfer me to another school"Tzuyu said"Ok.That's good.I'm gonna come with you since i don't have any decided school to transfer to"I said cheerfully since im gonna be with her even in college"No Jungkook,I'm sorry but it's not just here around Korea,I'm gonna transfer to Harvard University and Ill live there with my family too for ye-" "WHAT!!I don't get it.oh you're joking around aren't you"i said half confused half playful"Jungkook im serious right now..and in fact tonight's the scheduled flight for me and my family..and would you atleast mind to see me at the airport to say our last goodbyes to each other??"Tzuyu asked with a worried face.

Out of anger I suddenly walked away and breathe some air"Kook!!"Tzuyu shouted. Ithen faced her "I'm sorry Tzuyu,I just can't believe that im gonna loose someone that's important to my life"I told her"I'm sorry too Jungkook,but you know that ever since im a kid, its my dream right..To experience studying at that kind of school."She said"Ok,fine..I think that it would make me happy too for you to achieve your dream."I said looking happy but im already tearing and freaking out inside"And Ill meet you later at the airport " "Really?!?!OMG"She then jumped at me and hugged me tight"Thank you Kookie!!"She then ended the huh and got down from me"Well it's your turn"She told me.Im confused so i tilted my head waiting for an explanation"You said you'll say something important"Tzuyu said"Oh,about that..it's nothing important"Its not worth it to say it now Tzuyu..It's too late cause you're leaving me already..

(Couple of hours later)(at the airport) "So Tzuyu its time for you to go I guess"I told her after hearing the announcement of the flights that will depart soon"Ok so i guess that this is a goodbye then"she said waving at me and moving away"Bye Tzuyu"I said waving back..But as i see her turning around and probably already leaving,I ran up to her to hug her the very last time, I then hold her wrists and pulled her close to me not realizing that i pulled her too hard that our faces is just a little few inches apart from each other.But I can see her tearing eyes??But why?I'm then taken aback from what she did next..She put everything she holds down to the floor and hold my face with both of her hands and then she KISSED me..I was surprised about what she did but Im more surprised of what my response is cause I kissed her back..After that long passionate kiss she broke the kiss and then"Jungkook sorry for not telling you this after a long time that we've been together but I really really like you.But I guess its too late now"She said tearing so hard until-"Tzuyu!!Hurry up we might miss our flight if you don't do so"Her mother called her."Bye Jungkook"Tzuyu said

(Couple of minutes later) I'm in my car now heading back home.But I seem so lost.
Why didn't I told her earlier that I like her too!?!?I might have the chance to not loose her then!!I can't live without her now !

I then quickly turned the car around deciding to come back at the airport.

Having the hope to stop her since there will be lots of process before the departure of their flight.

As i turned the car with a high speed,i didn't even realized that there's a car on the other side too which cause us to BANG---

[End of the FLASHBACK]

____________________________________________________________________

CHAPTER 1 DONE!

To be continued.....

SOOO..that's the reason of Jungkook's sudden lost of memory...THX for reading.hope you liked it❤❤❤❤

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞☜(゚ヮ゚☜)(¬‿¬)