CHAPTER XXXV

Tzuyu's POV:

We're now here in school's opened area..

With other students too and teachers that are going with us

And were all waiting for the buses to come.

Several minutes later..

Our bus have already arrived and other students from different classes have left already,our class is the last one to leave..

The driver already took our luggages to the bus and Ms.Kim is just arranging our seats

Ms.Kim said that its 3 seats per side and row which means that I get to seat with 2 classmates..

Hopefully I get to seat with Elkie

...

..

"Taehyung,Mingyu and..Eunwoo you can seat on the next row on the left side.."

"Yes Maam"Said the three..

"Elkie and...Tzuyu!You two can seat on the second to the last row beside Taehyung's seat"

"Yes"the two of us shouted..

"Yay I get to seat with you!"Said Elkie

"Yeah me too."I said then smiled at her

I then went to the bus with Elkie and we sat on our designated seats..

She's on the last seat,and Im in the middle one..she said that dont want seating on the window side..

"Wait I wonder if someone would sit beside you"

I then glanced at my side and realized..

"Yeah I wonder too"I said with a nod.

"Lets just put our little bags here then"I said then point to the empty seat beside me.

"Great idea"She said then we both chuckled..

Author's POV:

After Ms.Kim announced the seat of Tzuyu and Elkie..

Only 6 students are left yet without a seat and that includes Jungkook..

"Well since Jungkook is the only guy..the five of you girls can seat on the last row with 5 seats"Ms.Kim said..

Then the girls went inside the bus leaving Jungkook outside

"Hmm..since your the last one you can seat on the last untaken seat and thats beside.."she said tapping the paper with her pen,finding the untaken seat

"Beside Elkie!"

"Oh ok maam"he said then went inside the bus.

Tzuyu's POV:

After a minute 5 girls went in the last row behind us..

"Wait so were done already right?All seats are taken already"said Elkie..

"Yeah I think so"I agreed..

But then I realized that all seats were taken except for this one on my right..

"But I think that Jungkook's still outside.."She said

"Really!?"I whisper shouted..

Then I look outside the window and saw nobody..

I tilted my head out of confusion..

"But-"

"Umm Tzuyu?"Elkie said tapping my shoulder..

I then glanced at her.

"Why?"

Then she pointed something.

I looked at what shes pointing to and saw Jungkook..

"Oh.."

"Hi Jungkook"said Elkie..

"Hi Elkie..and Tzuyu"he said

"Where are you going to sit??"asked Elkie

"Ms.Kim said to seat beside you"

"Oh yeah..theres one more sit there"she said pointing the seat beside me..

"Well then I'm just gonna move and Elkie too so you get to sit"I said then smiled at him.

I then removed the bag give the other bag to Elkie then sit on the window side..

"You know what Jungkook..Just seat on the window side cause I want to sit here on the end seat..ok"Said Elkie

"Oh ok..Im fine with it"

Aishh..I already moved..

"Tzuyu come here for a sec..and let Jungkook in first"

"Ok fine"

And then Jungkook seated on the window side and me in the middle and Elkie on the last..

"Ok class were going now!"Ms.Kim suddenly shouted..

"Yes!"All of us replied..

Then the bus started moving..