Chapter 35: Glutton

Mulai dari awal

"Hmhmhm~" As Glynne is browsing what to eat first, he noticed Kiana humming. Eating is undoubtedly her one of her favorite hobby. He knew how she always tries to hold back when they ate at the dorm, but now that she doesn't need to worry about ever running out, it was understandable she was in a good mood.

He smiled wryly as the food on her plate begun to stockpile in a quick pace. Perhaps not wanting to beaten or maybe because he was simply feeling famished, he also begun putting food on his plate in a similar manner.

Whispers can be heard in the surroundings. Their topic is mostly about the star of the place, the white-haired with a bottomless stomach. However some of the attention was shifted to the black haired boy that she brought with her.

"Hey, hey, is that the one?"

"I'm not sure yet. However he does fit the description. "

"If that's the case then, is the rumors true?!"

"Shhh, they may hear you..."

Too late..., Mei has a bitter smile on her face as she was been eavesdropping since a while ago. Seems like there is a strange rumor about them running around lately.

"Glynne, Bronya greatly recommend you try this one." Perhaps also hearing about the whispers, Bronya got near the boy to try to dispel the misunderstanding.

"Eh?! Even Bronya too!?"

"H-he's t-two timing.... "

However it got worse instead as Bronya is oddly clingy to him for some reason.

"W-wait, don't tell me.... D-did Mei also got snared..... "

"Idiot, as if that's possible."

"No, it's seems plausible. I saw them at the mall the other day."

"Ah! You damn bastard! Just go and you explode!"

And then..... It snowballed from there. Well, it was quite understandable though. Kiana, Bronya, and Mei are quite known in the city. Each of them has their own individual charm that would attract a lot of attention. It is not wrong to consider them a local idol at this point.

That is why people knew that they have never interacted willingly with a person of the opposite sex, much less someone of the same age. If there is such a case, they are only treated as an acquaintance at most.

This is the reason why it came as a surprise when the Trio are acting friendly towards the mysterious boy. They did shrugged it off first at the initial sightings, however his existence cannot be ignored as more and more people are often times saw them together.

Glynne flinched as he has a sudden chill. He can feel a lot of stares being directed at him, it was as if his every move are being watched. However he has no time to deal with that, he just let it be as he judge his plate has enough for now and go towards their table.

"That's quite a lot, Glynne." Mei remarked as she smiled wryly at the huge stack of food on his plate.

"You think so, I feel like this is just an appetizer though." Glynne just casually said as he tilted his head at the surprised face of Mei.

Well, Glynne is still a growing boy, not to mention his regenerative powers has been constantly active this past few days. Although it works by constantly absorbing honkai energy on the air, he was trying to hold this particular trait back as some people, with similar sensitivity as his, might get suspicious. Though in return for doing this, his regeneration is consuming his stamina as a substitute.

However due to it being used a lot lately, the conversation is at the point that a simple meal and a good sleep doesn't seem to be enough to replenish it. As such he was quite grateful he was invited into this kind of place where he can eat a lot.