Chapter 15: New Equipments (Part 1)

Huge double doors decorated aesthetically with white color and gold. It was eye-catching as it is definitely screams that room behind it belongs to an important person of the facility, in this case, the Principal.

Glynne is currently in front of that door. He took a deep breath to he pump himself up as he was feeling nervous being called out to the principal's office all of a sudden. "Excuse me Principal, I'm here to report."

His ears heard something crashing on the other side of the door, and then there are seems to be papers being rustled around. He is debating in his head whether if he should open the door or not. However knowing that some superiors tend to preserve their dignity, he decided to wait outside.

After a short awkward silence, the noises on the other died down as he heard someone clearing her throat. "You may enter." a voice came through.

That was his cue, Glynne opened the door to see a small girl sitting on a elegant chair clearly big for her body. Her arms are crossed as she was letting out a dignified air. The boy's eyes wandered to the side as he don't know how to react. If only he didn't heard what happened awhile ago.

"I heard you've been slacking off during classes." Theresa said making Glynne grunt from guilt. "I know some of the lessons are boring but it wouldn't hurt listening to them as it may save your life one day." she reprimanded.

"I'm sorry ma'am!" Glynne said as he quickly bowed in a 90 degree angle, "I won't repeat my mistake ever again!"

Theresa felt her forehead wrinkling as she let out a sign. "You should probably drop that habit of yours already. You aren't in a military camp, you know."

"Ah," Glynne realized what he has done and quickly stood up to change his posture. Because he was feeling tense, his subconscious has taken over him. "Is this okay?" he asked after calming down his nerves

"Good," Theresa nodded in satisfaction. "Anyway, that was not what I called you here for."

Glynne raises his eyebrows as Theresa begun to rummage her desk.

"Here," Theresa handed a holographic tablet to Glynne.

"This is?" he asked. But Theresa didn't answer, only looking at him with a mischievous smile. He felt a sweat coming from his forehead as he proceeded to boot up the device.

The device light up with a whirling sound and then shows holographic images of various battlesuits. Glynne was overwhelmed by the amount as he unconsciously skimmed all through to them until to the last one.

"Those are the available battlesuits that you may choose from." Theresa explained once she had her fill on the boy's reaction. "Pick one to your liking."

"Eh, wait I haven't done anything to earn this." Glynne protested.

"Oh my, haven't you noticed Mr. Glynne?" Theresa asked in a mischievous grin. "The time before Kiana challenge you to a duel." she hinted.

Before the duel, if I'm not mistaken that was most likely the preparation for the BattleSim subject. — Glynne thought as put his hand on his chin. He tried recalling the scene, fortunately it left a huge impression in him thanks to a certain someone so recalling it was not that hard.

"Wait, don't tell me..." Glynne muttered as he realized something. He thought Kiana was special because she have a personal battlesuit but now that he think about it, the other girls as well has there own.

"Have you realized it now?" Theresa asked, making Glynne nod. "It is my duty to help my students reach their best performance as much as possible. Giving a battlesuit for them to use is one of my plan. This is also one of the reason why I agreed to excused you from the BattleSim last week as you still haven't got one yet."