Announcement

So yeah, we have reach the end of Volume 1... To be honest, I never would have thought that this book would grow this big.

Actually, I originally planned for this book to end after a couple of arcs and that it would only take place in the academy. Heck, I though that this would only serve me as some kind of practice for my other original stories. But well, here we are, It slowly grew on me as I begun to deviate from the original plan. To be honest, this whole story was entirely different from what I intended.

A perfect example to this is Glynne himself. I originally imagined him to have a different power. His is supposed to have a combat power comparable to that of a normal average person but with his stigmata as his trumpt card.

Yeah, Fenrir wasn't really my first choice, in fact Pheonix was supposed to his stigmata. Though he may be weak but his stigmata would will allow him to bounce back have another chance at fighting back. But well, it soon got me thinking, isn't there a character that is basically a manifestation of the fire bird... So yeah, I scratched that.

Anyways, this part is regarding to my decision of why I want to divide this book by volume. If you read at the title, this story is set on St. Freya Academy. However as the story moves on, it is obviously will not gonna be the case.

I plan to tackle a lot of places from the game. I will also adopt some of the stories and put some twist of my own. This would obviously take away the unpredictability of the story but well, I'm up for the challenge.

That said, the divide would also allow me to have a break in between without leaving some of you hanging.

You know, I started writing because I want to write the stories that I want. Evertime I do so, I write not as a writer but as a reader. So that's why I don't usually put cliffhanger to keep readers wandering but a good chapter that would satisfy me and you and would keep coming back for more. To be honest, though this may sound narcissistic, I lose count of how many times I chuckled when I write funny scene, hahaha.

So yeah, Volume 2 will be posted about a month or so. I would also need to write some chapters in advance since I think this next arc would be quite a hard setting to write.

Onto another note, don't you think I need to change the cover art? Truth is, I originally intended for the current one as a temporary one while I hone my skills in drawing enough to be able to create one. But I didn't expect for this book to get attention that quick that lends me on a writing spree. Yep, I'm that easily influenced. That said, I want your opinions on this one as I think that changing it now would confuse some. Though, that maybe just me.

And now, onto the last part of the list. This question is mostly directed to those who binge read this story but I also would want some opinions by the current followers of this story....

As a whole, not by chapters, what do you think of the plot?

Opinions, suggestions, and constructive criticism are welcome. Pls no spreading hate.