hatchets and puppies are the best way to relieve anger |69|

billie's POV

i've been laying in bed for i don't know how long. i just feel so bad about what i did to alexis. i'm a horrible girlfriend. a horrible person in general.

i hear someone knock on my door at about 8 pm and groan. "who is it?" i ask. "it's um... it's finneas." i hear finneas sniffle from the other side of the door. "come in" i order. the door opens to reveal a crying finneas. "what's going on finn?" i ask, sitting up and holding my arms out so i can hug him. he hugs me and bursts into tears. "it's okay bud." i soothe him and rub his back. "i'm so sorry billie. i'm sorry. i shouldn't have done it." he sobs. "what happened?" i ask. he pulls away and wipes his tears, looking down at his lap. "i kissed alexis." he answers. "you did what?!" i yell. "i'm sorry" he repeats, his bottom lip trembling. "you're damn right you're gonna be sorry!" i shout and raise my fist. before i can hit him mom comes running in and grabs my arm. "what in god's name do you think are you doing?" she asks. "finneas kissed alexis!" i explain. "i knew that girl was a bad influence." i hear dad mumble from the door. "get the fuck out of my room! all of you!" i order. the obey and leave me alone. i take out my phone and press the first contact that interests me. 

about an hour later i'm sneaking out my window and running to the car a few feet away from my driveway. i get in and see que smiling. "hey billie" he greets me. "hey que" i sigh and slouch in my seat. "what's wrong?" he asks. "my brother kissed my ex girlfriend." i explain. "oh shit. i'm sorry." he responds. "it's whatever. i just want to forget everything that's happened these past few days." i tell him. "i know just the thing." he smiles. he starts the car and starts driving to god knows where.

he parks the car and pulls me inside. "the fuck is this place?" i ask. "it's the best place to relieve stress and anger" he answers. "alright, i guess i'll try it" i laugh a little. he leads me inside and we get these small hatchets to throw at the targets. "are you sure you want to be around an angry me with a hatchet?" i ask. "i want to see every part of you. i want to help you feel better." he shrugs. "whatever you say" i laugh. "alright, throw it" he orders. i do as told and throw the hatchet as hard at i can, hitting the middle perfectly. "nice one bil" he congratulates me and high fives me. "thank you" i smile pridefully.

we spend the next two hours throwing hatchets and shouting whatever comes to our minds. "alright, you ready to go?" he asks. "i think so" i nod. "okay, let's head out" he smiles and grabs my hand, pulling me out to the car.

next thing i know we're at an animal shelter. "how the fuck did you get us in here? it's closed right?" i ask. "yep, but i know the owner" he shrugs. "good to know" i smile a little. he grabs my hand once again and pulls me inside. we get into the room with all the puppies and que grabs one, setting it on my lap. "oh look at you" i giggle and pet him. "lay down" he orders with a smile. i do as told and he starts placing all the puppies on me. all i can do is laugh and pet the puppies. he starts taking pictures of me and i cover my face. "let me see your beautiful face" he demands in a weird voice. "you mean this one?" i ask, making the face alexis said makes me look like a llama. "yes ma'am" he nods.

once we're done, he drives me home and we stop a little before the house. "tonight was really fun. thank you." i tell him. "anything to make you feel better." he responds. i see him start to lean in and i meet him in the middle, pressing my lips to his. 

------------------------------------------

a/n: this was the last chapter. 

i'll let you guys know when the next book comes out.