studio |49|

billie's POV

"this shit is boring" i groan. "it feels like fucking work, not just messing around" i complain, laying on the floor of the studio. "you're right. i feel like we're getting nothing done" finneas sighs. "i hate this bullshit. i want to go hang out with alexis" i tell him. "i know you do billie, you've been saying that for the past three hours we've been here" he rolls his eyes. "sorry" i suck through my teeth. "it's fi-" he starts but i cut him off. "SIKE BITCH" i yell and flip him off. "i think i have an idea" finneas smiles a little. 

all we did today was write lyrics. we haven't recorded anything. we talked about the melody and beat and shit but that was it. we're packing our shit up right now. "hey billie, hello finneas" our manager smiles and sits down. "we're actually leaving for the day" i tell him. "i actually have some news for you" he says, making me mentally scream at the thought of having to stay here longer. "what do you got?" finneas asks. "well, we just got you booked for he next week! it's just a small tour-like thing around california." he explains. "fuck me" i groan under my breath.

fuck that shit.

i'm going to fuck home.

i stand up from my spot and push passed them, rushing out to the car in an angry huff.

"FUCK" i scream at the top of my lungs once i get into the car. i hit my head against the headrest i don't know how many times and finally grab handfuls of my hair, tugging at it. i hear someone knocking on the window and roll it down. "are you alright?" a guy with dark skin, red hair and a small beard asks with a look of worry. "yeah i'm fine." i answer. "it doesn't look like it. let's get out of the car" he suggests. "i don't even know you" i remind him. "i'm brandon but you can call me que. now you know me and you can get out of the car."