best friend's sister |7|

alexis's POV

i get home and get a call from mila. i smirk a little and answer it. "aye shorty, what's up" i answer, laying back in my seat. "i was just wondering if you wanted to hang out in a bit." she responds. "hell yeah, you wanna come over?" i offer. "i'll be there in like fifteen minutes" she agrees. "ight, get here sooner" i smirk more at the thought of what might happen. "i'll be as fast as i can" she tells me. "don't tell me that. i want you to take your time tonight." i wink even though she can't see me and hang up.

i get up and organize my room for what is probably the millionth time this week. even though it may seem perfectly clean to everyone else, i can always find a problem. i slide my closet doors shut and light a candle. i turn on the red lights and play some music as i eagerly wait for mila to show up.

about ten minutes later i hear someone knock on my door and open it. "hey" mila smiles. "hey mamas, looking sexy as usual" i smirk and pull her inside, shutting the door behind her. "i always forget how cool your room is" she says, looking around in awe.

i gotta admit, my room is cool as fuck.

all the time by jeremih plays through the entire room and i pull mila to me

all the time by jeremih plays through the entire room and i pull mila to me. "so, what do you wanna do?" i ask, knowing exactly what she's thinking. instead of responding she smashes our lips together and i smirk against the kiss. i lay her down on my bed and climb on top of her. i pull her shirt off and she tugs on mine. "not yet." i reject and pull my sleeves down, even though they are already all the way down. "i won't judge you, but if you want to keep it on that's okay" she assures me.

one word: wet

shit like that is so fucking hot, when they say they accept you no matter what.

"i think i know why you came over" i mumble against her skin as i press kisses to it. "please don't make a mark, you know brooks would f-" she starts but cuts herself off with a moan when i reach her sweet spot. "let's get these out of the way" i suggest and pull on the waistband of her sweatpants. "please" she begs. i climb off of her and tug her pants down to her ankles, seeing her lingerie and almost cumming right there.

 i climb off of her and tug her pants down to her ankles, seeing her lingerie and almost cumming right there

"fuck you're so sexy" i tell her. i tug her underwear down and nestle between her legs. 

i won't explain the rest, but let's just say....

mila's a squirter 

and a screamer

"you wanna stay the night?" i offer. "hell yeah" she agrees. "but i should probably be getting home. if brooks finds out, i-" she starts but i cut her off. "stop basing your decisions on what brooks might think. do you want to spend the night thinking about me? or do you want to spend the night screaming my name?" i ask, wrapping my hand around her throat.

it's no secret that mila likes to be choked, at least not to me.

"alexis i- oh my god" she bites her lip as i press my finger to her clit. "that's what i thought" i smirk.