interview |47|

one day later

billie's POV

today i have an interview while alexis goes to school. and then tomorrow finneas and i are going to an actual studio and working all day so i won't be able to see alexis for like three days because i didn't see her yesterday either. fuck that. 

"billie hurry up!" finneas yells from the other room. "give me a fucking minute!" i shout back and finish putting on my shoes. once i'm ready i grab my phone and shove it in my pocket before walking out. "shit" i mumble and walk back inside and grab my headphones, walking back out. "finally ready?" finneas asks. "finally ready?" i mock him and push him playfully. "let's go" dad announces, leading us all to the car.

we get to the interview building and i take my headphones off as we walk in. "hello billie!" he exclaims. his energy level is way too high for me right now but here we go. "so are you ready to get filming?" he asks. "let's do it" i agree. i put my sunglasses on and my hood over the beanie i'm wearing. "you're wearing so much black" he observes. "and?" i furrow my eyebrows a little and he shrugs. "alright let's get started" he claps his hands and look him up and down. he's got a weird style. i like it. 

billie: bold italicized: nardwuar 

"who are you?" 

"..... billie." 

"billie eilish welcome to south by south west in austin texas"  (i honestly don't know if that's the place, i couldn't understand when he said that)

"thank you very much, i'm happy to be here"

 "i have a gift for you, some vintage 1963 beatles pins and cards cause you love the beatles"

these motherfuckers are cool as hell

---------------------------------

"thank you so much billie elish"

ew. what the fuck?

"and keep on rockin in the free world and doot doola doot" 

"pow"

i know i'm supposed to say doot doot or some shit but he pronounced my last name incorrectly so fuck him.

"almost billie elish"

dumbass.

"doot doola doot"

"doot doot"

he just stands there frozen for like a whole fucking minute. i could've done anything else but my awkward ass decides to dance. 

i'm just gonna put my sunglasses on.

fuck

why won't they go on damn it

i finally get them on and just look around, trying to figure out what to do next. 

looks like imma hop out dis bitch.

so i do that. 

literally.

(a/n: this was one of my favorite interviews tbh, the nardwuar interviews are just.... gold. and the howard stern interview)

that was a pretty cool interview to be honest. it was awkward but like.... kinda good awkward before the last part. it was fun though.

we get home and i immediately flop down on my bed. i didn't really sleep last night because alexis had to stay the night at her place. i don't know why but i can't sleep at night. at least not alone. not anymore. i can only sleep when alexis is with me. i'm tired right now and god knows i'll take any sleep i can get.