girlfriend |19|

billie's POV

fuck i can't believe i'm actually doing this.

"billie i-" she starts but i cut her off. "i liked it. i like the thought of being your girlfriend." i tell her. "really?" she asks with a smile. "yeah." i nod. "i like the thought of being your girlfriend too." she responds. "i've just never had a girlfriend before so i don't know how this works. i don't know if it's the same as having a boyfriend or-" i ramble until she interrupts. "trust me, it's different. especially with me" she smirks. her hands slide onto my hips and she keeps that sexy ass smirk on her face. the smirk that makes me want to do soooooo many things to and with her. "then i guess imma be learning" i smile a little and kiss her. "will you be my soulja girl?" she asks in a goofy voice once she pulls away. i can't help but laugh, leaning my forehead on her shoulder from so much laughter. "hell yeah" i agree. she smiles widely and hugs me, picking me up. i wrap my legs around her waist and she sets me down on her bed. she presses our lips together once again and i pull her even closer.

holy shit i'm so happy.

i hear someone knock on the door and alexis groans. she stands up and opens the door, revealing layla. "what do you need layla" she asks. "i just wanted to say goodnight. is billie staying the night?" she asks. "i mean, it's saturday so yeah" alexis nods. "alright. i'll leave you two alone then. i love you" layla smiles a little and hugs alexis. "love you too" alexis responds. layla turns on her heel and alexis shuts the door, walking back over to me and sitting on my lap.

"so, are you ready to meet my parents tomorrow?" i ask. "i don't know. i hope they like me" she frowns a little. "they're going to love you. they'll love you no matter what if they know who your parents are" i laugh. "true" she agrees.

we talk for a little while longer and end up making out with her on top of me. she starts to slide her hand up my shirt but i grab it and place it back on my waist. "i'm not ready" i remind her. "got it." she nods and starts kissing my neck.

she's so sweet

so supportive

i'm so glad she's finally my girlfriend

i just hope i don't fuck anything up.