strap on |35| *smut chapter*

billie's POV

"brace yourself" alexis whispers in my ear, pressing her entire body onto my back as she does so. i grab onto the sheets and feel the material of the strap against my skin along with her warm skin pressed to my thighs and ass. she starts pumping in and out of me slowly and i moan. she gathers all my hair in one hand and puts it into a ponytail with the elastic she has on her wrist so it's not in my face, putting the other around my waist so i stay in place. 

"oh my god" i moan and grip the sheets harder. she starts pounding the strap into me, keeping the same unbearably slow pace. "faster, please" i beg. she picks up a faster pace and the sound of our moans and skin slapping together ecos throughout the room. "shit" alexis grunts and brings both of her hands to my hips. she smacks my ass with one hand and keeps the other on my hip without stopping for a second. she brings her hand to my throat and stops for a second. "are you okay with this?" she asks. "yeah" i nod impatiently, grabbing her hand and tightening her grip for her. she keeps the same grip on my neck as she continues to slide in and out of me. "fuck" i choke out and arch my back even more, my eyes rolling back. she pulls out and flips me onto my back with ease, bringing her hand right back to my throat and slamming into me. "right there" i demand, flexing as i feel myself start to reach climax. she smirks down at me and starts pumping slower. i finally let go as she pulls out fully and she quickly moves between my legs, licking it all up before coming back up to my eyeline. she smashes our lips together so i can taste myself on her lips. i moan into the kiss and she smirks against it. after a few seconds we break off the kiss and she takes off the strap, cleaning it off and putting it away. "i think i still have some time" i tell her. 

she walks back over to me and i pull her onto my lap. i tug at her hips, signalling for her to sit higher and she only moves slightly. "sit on my face mamas" i order, seeing her eyes widen a little. she does as told and i grab onto her hips to steady her. i slide my tongue through her folds and she instantly moans as i get up to her clit. i trace circles on it and her back arches. i move my tongue back down to her entrance and tease it slightly, dipping the tip of my tongue in for half a second before bringing it back into my mouth. "please billie, stop teasing" alexis begs. i do as she wants and finally push my entire tongue inside of her, resulting in a loud moan from her lips. i curl my tongue with every stroke and it starts to get sore after about ten times. i tap her leg so she'll get off and she obeys. "what's wrong?" she asks. "my tongue got tired" i laugh and push her down onto her back. i attach my lips to her clit and plunge my middle and ring finger into her without warning. "shit billie!" she moans loudly, making me smirk against her clit. i curl my fingers each time and she unfolds, becoming a complete mess under my control. i feel her walls start to close in on my fingers after a few minutes and replace my fingers with my tongue so i can catch her cum. i curl my tongue once harshly and a wave of cum fills my mouth. i swallow quickly and continue to help her ride out her orgasm. she cums even more and i realize i want to make her cum again. instead of pushing me away she pushes my head closer to her core. after a few minutes she cums once again with a loud moan. i clean her up and bring my fingers to her lips. she opens her mouth and sucks my fingers dry, making eye contact with me the entire time. 

"shit, i gotta go" i cuss to myself as i see a notification from my mom and finneas telling me it's time to go home. "i love you" she tells me. "i love you too, believe me i want nothing more than to just stay here and cuddle with you and i'm so sorry i can't" i say as i get dressed. "it's okay bil. just make sure to text me tonight if you can." she smiles a little. "i'm gonna take a bath so tell finneas goodbye for me." she explains. as she speaks i rummage through my backpack and take out my perfume, spraying it all over me so i don't smell as much like sex. "will do. i'll see you later" i peck our lips together. "wait!" she stops me and grabs one of her pillows. she takes the perfume bottle from my hand and sprays the pillow with it, smiling after she smells it. "it's just so that when i go to sleep, i can imagine you're here with me" she shrugs, seeing that i was trying to figure out what she was doing. "you're adorable" i smile and kiss her once again. "i love you" she repeats. "i love you too" i answer and jog down to the car, seeing finneas is already in there waiting. i start the car and roll down the window a little because it's hot as hell. "you can play some music" i gesture for finneas to connect to the bluetooth and he does so.