i can't think of a title because it's kinda late |20|

alexis's POV

i'm meeting billie's parents today and i'm fucking nervous as hell. once i wake up i turn and see billie is still asleep. she has her arms wrapped around me and our legs our intertwined. the sun barely peaks out from a crack in the curtains. it shines in and onto billie's face, making her furrow her eyebrows a little. i block the sun from her by laying in front of her, smiling when i see her relax. i press a kiss to her forehead and continue to admire her.

i'm not usually a soft person. trust me. with my previous ex, i never really gave them any attention. i see how that seems mean, but i couldn't help it. i was only focused on myself so they left me. i didn't really care to be honest, it never felt like we were dating anyway. it just seemed like one long hookup because that's pretty much all we did. we didn't cuddle, we rarely texted or called each other, we didn't go get food together, i didn't even talk to them at school. they just weren't really..... a priority. and i know that sounds horrible but it's true. i was in a bad place then and i didn't really love who i was with. i just felt numb.

but with billie it's completely different. the moment i met her, something clicked in my brain. i immediately wanted to get to know her. and now i'm so glad i did because she's one of the best things that's happened to me in a long time even though we haven't known each other for that long.

billie's eyes start to open and she screams. "the fuck are you lookin at" she jokes and pushes my face away playfully. "an angel" i answer and kiss her forehead. "lower" she orders. "i mean down" i shrug and try to get between her legs. "get the fuck up" she rolls her eyes and pulls me up to her with a smile. she kisses me and i deepen it, letting my hand slide between her legs and rest there. "is this alright?" i ask. "as long as it fuckin stays there" she warns and laughs a little. "got it" i agree and kiss her once again. i squeeze her thigh and she starts laughing. "aw, are you ticklish? is my girlfriend ticklish?" i ask, squeezing her thigh once again and making her laugh even harder. i climb on top of her and tickle her entire body, finding where she is most ticklish. i try her stomach and feel what seems like a piercing. "do you have a belly button ring?" i ask, shocked at the fact that she might. "yes ma'am" she nods. "let me see it" i order. she barely pulls her shirt up, just enough that i can see it. "damn, that's hot as fuck" i tell her. "shut up bro" she rolls her eyes and puts her shirt back down. "it's true" i smirk and come back up to her eye line. "why don't you show me how hot?" she asks. "gladly!" i say, obviously way too excited. she shakes her head and laughs, pushing me off of her. "we gotta get to my house baby" she reminds me. "fucking tease" i roll my eyes. i look through my closet and feel billie wrap her arms around my waist, resting her chin on my shoulder.

once i pick out my outfit, i walk to the bathroom and change. i run a brush through my hair and brush my teeth before walking back to my room. i knock on the door and hear billie tell me to come in. she's already changed as well and putting her shoes on.

 she's already changed as well and putting her shoes on

alexis ^^^

billie ^^^

billie ^^^

"so sexy" she says in her cute ass goofy voice. "remember when we first met and you were in all white and i was in all black and you asked if i was a demon" i recall, making her laugh. "but now i see that you're an angel so it's okay" she laughs and hugs me. "i was right the first time just saying. i asked if you were an angel and here we fucking are." i remind her. "just you wait" she jokes. "i know you're fucking kidding" i roll my eyes. "let's get going" she suggests. "carry me peasant" she orders. "i see no point in fighting this and i like the thought of your body on mine so fine" i give in. "disgustang!" she shouts in a horrible scottish accent. i squat down so her short ass can hop onto my back and i feel her legs wrap around me, her arms going around my neck loosely. "grab my phone" i demand, pointing to it. i walk over to it and squat down once again and she picks it up, putting it in her pocket with hers. "okay i got it" she tells me. "do i have my keys" i ask, trying to check my pockets. she dangles my lanyard in front of me as she giggles. "alright, to your house" i announce, galloping out of the room. the hallway fills with the sound of billie and i's laughs and i smile widely.

we say goodbye to my family and get out to the car. i open the door, making sure billie has a tight grip around me so she doesn't fall as i do so, and set her down. "give me the keys" i order, holding my hand out. "let me drive" she demands. "only if you let me drive dragon." i argue. she groans and hands me the lanyard, pouting in her seat. "thank you" i smile and kiss her forehead. i jog over to my side and see that billie has the aux cord in her hand, plugging it into her phone. i start the car and back out of the driveway as only by nicki minaj, drake, lil wayne and chris brown plays through the speakers. 

after about five minutes of billie and i screaming the lyrics to the song, we pull up to her house. i park the car and turn it off, jogging around to open the door for billie even though she already opened it. "damn it" i groan. "i'm an independent woman, biyatch" she flips me off and sticks her tongue out. i lick her tongue and she laughs. "fucking weirdo" she rolls her eyes and shakes her head at me. "you know you like it" i say, pushing her head. she comes back almost immediately and i put my arm around her, kissing her head. "true" she nods. we get to the door and i bite the inside of my cheek. "they're going to love you. trust me." she assures me. 

here we fucking go.