save me |62|

alexis's POV

honestly, i just don't see the point in living anymore. the only thing that made me genuinely happy was billie and she hates me. i'm praying she doesn't turn around and stop me. 

i grab the rope from my basket and tie it around the branch i always sit on. i start tying the noose and feel someone grab my waist and pull me down. "what the fuck are you doing?!" billie yells. 
"you know that vine that's like, 'we all die you either kill yourself or get killed. whatchu gon' do?' well, i know what i'm going to do. i'm going to use this tree and this rope to my advantage and give these bitches a nice little surprise" i answer. "no alexis! stop" she shakes her head and keeps a tight grip on me. "let go of me billie." i order in a calm voice. i push her off of me and get back on the table. i finish tying it and billie grabs me once again. "stop alexis." she demands. "nope." i reject, starting to put the noose around my neck. next thing i know, i'm slung over billie's shoulder and she's walking away from the tree. "billie let go of me!" i shout, hitting her back. "no. i'm taking you home and you're staying there. nothing else is going to happen. now shut up and let me." she demands. 

billie opens the door to her house and drops me on her bed. "you're staying here so i can keep an eye on you." she explains. "billie i-" i start but she cuts me off. "no. you're staying here. that's final." she says with a serious look. i hear someone knock on billie's door and her eyes go wide. "fuck" she mumbles. she walks over to the door and pokes only her head out so whoever is at the door can't see me. "hey finn, what's up" she greets him. "can i come in?" he asks. "um... give me just a second." she clears her throat and shuts the door in his face. "get under the bed or i swear to god-" she starts but i cut her off by doing as told. "okay you can come in" she tells him. i hear the door open and footsteps walking over to the bed. "let's just sit um... let's sit over here" she suggests. "what's going on billie?" finneas asks. "nothing." she answers quickly. "is there someone in here?" he asks. "nope. it's just you and i." she assures him. "wait shut up." he orders right after i sniffle a little. i cover my mouth and close my eyes, i don't know why. i should be trying to get billie's bitch ass in trouble. 

"hey alexis. whatcha doing" finneas smiles at me, laying on the floor and looking at me. "finneas shut the fuck up" billie warns him. "why?" he furrows his eyebrows. "she's not supposed to be here." she mumbles. "then why is she?" he asks. i see billie whisper something in finneas's ear and he grabs me and pulls me out from under the bed, wrapping his arms around me in a tight embrace. i hesitantly hug him back and look over at billie. "okay bud. you can let go now." i say, patting his back. he lets go of me and gives me a concerned look. "thank you for letting billie bring you home." he tells me. "i didn't let her." i mumble. "bitch, you could've gotten out of my grip easily" she rolls her eyes. "no i fucking couldn't! you're stronger than you think" i remind her. "so what happened?" finneas asks. "i'll tell you later. it's too soon right now." billie sighs. "okay. do you want me to go or?" finneas asks, standing up. "mhm" she nods. finneas hugs us both once again and walks out, leaving billie and i completely alone.

"so i'm going to sleep on the floor. you can sleep in my bed." billie tells me. "bil-" i start but she interrupts me. "just hand me a pillow okay?" she orders. i nod and get up on her bed, handing her a pillow. she lays down on the ground, staring up at the ceiling with her hands clasped on her stomach. "i'm sor-" before i can finish billie cuts me off. "i know you're not so just.... save it." 

this is going to be a long night.