how protective is overprotective? |53|

billie's POV

i get to the party and see a group of people sitting in a circle of chairs smoking. i grimace and walk passed them and going to the kitchen to get a bottle of water or a can of coke. once i get in there i see a familiar face. "hey billie, when'd you get here?" que asks with a smile. "just now" i answer. "it's great to see you, let me introduce you to some of my buddies. you want something to drink?" he asks. "just a coke please" i shrug. "alright" he agrees and grabs me a can of coke, tossing it to me. "god damn it now imma have to wait to open it cause your dumbass threw it" i roll my eyes jokingly. "it's fine" he waves it off. i look at his outfit and smirk a little. i shake the can up and point it at him, opening it so it sprays all over him. "you bitch" he laughs and chases after me like he did only a few hours ago.

i've been here about an hour and right now que and i are in his backyard by the pool. our shoes and socks are off and our pants are rolled up so we have our feet in the water. "you know how easy it would be for me to just-" he pauses and pretends to push me into the pool. "i swear to god if you do, you're coming down with me" i warn him. "maybe we just take these chains off first." he laughs and takes off his chains, placing them beside him. "damn it you're gonna do it huh?" i ask. "i was planning on it but you have a lot of chains on and i don't want to-" he starts but i decide to just take them off and let him push me in. "oh for real?" he asks. "go ahead" i sigh. he gets ready to push me in and i grab his arm and throw him in before he can even touch me. "damn" he curses to himself once he gets back up to the surface. he grabs my ankle and yanks me into the water and i scream. "asshole" i laugh and hit his chest. "you pushed me in first!" he reminds me. "when you were trying to push me in!" i say in the same tone as him. "but you said it was okay! i will not accept this behavior" he tells me in a fancy tone. "i WiLl nOt AcCepT tHiS bEhAvIoR" i mock him and push him under water.

"thank god i had extra clothes in my car or you'd be a dead man right now." i laugh after i come out of the bathroom fully changed. "do you hear that?" he asks, furrowing his eyebrows. i hear people cheering my girlfriend's name and take out my phone, seeing a message from isaac.

<(69) isaac bell >
———————————————————————————
yooo, check out this
chick at the party i'm
at

i watch the video he sent me and see a video of alexis on the kitchen table. she's rapping the words of only by nicki minaj. "HOW BIG ARE THEM TITTIES?" isaac's voice yells. alexis takes off her top and my eyes widen. i shove my phone into my pocket and rush to the kitchen. "ALEXIS VIVIAN ARMSTRONG GET THE FUCK DOWN RIGHT NOW" i scream in anger. her smile disappears and she quickly gets down. i take off my hoodie and put it on her, dragging her away from the crowd.

"what the fuck alexis?! that's not fucking studying!" i yell once we get into a private room. "it's fine bil, i finished studying" she tells me. "you're fucking high aren't you?!" i ask. i lean in close and smell her breath, smelling marijuana and some sort of alcohol. "we're going home right now." i order, grabbing her arm and trying to pull her out of the room. "no" she shakes her head and yanks her arm back. "yes, let's go" i repeat. "no billie! you never let me have fun. god, you're so overprotective sometimes!" she shouts at me. "i'm just trying to protect you" i tell her. "well stop! i don't need to be protected. i'm a grown ass woman!" she yells. "no you're not! you're sixteen alexis!" i remind her. "fuck you billie, you don't know me" she rolls her eyes and pushes passed me. once she's gone i scream as loud as i can and que bursts into the room.

fuck it.