chapter 33> Falling.

Our point of falling and breaking down doesn't define us rather it strengthens us. It's sad and depressing to feel everything destroy right infront of our eyes but there's in hope in rebuilding of every single thing that destroyed.

Sanè's POV.

I just stared down at her in shock. Tears began to run down her cheeks really fast and she could barely stand. Seeing her in such a state broke me further than this tumor has done in the past month. She finally got the strength to yell out every single frustration and pain that was driving through her veins and i still couldn't bring myself to move towards her to comfort her.
What could i have done? Tell her it was going to be fine? It was just a sickness that would eventually be cured?

"Sane--"
My mom walked in on gigi tearing herself apart in shock, sorrow and disbelieve.

"Gigi talk to me! What's going on!!"
My mom yelled at her in frustration.

"Say something for God's sake!!"
She kept on yelling at gigi and gigi kept on tearing herself apart even more.

"Gigi!!!!--"

"Sanè has brain tumor mom! Brain tumor! He's sick mom! He's dying!"
Gigi screamed as loud as she could and i watched my mom fall to the ground in shock.

"Mom! Mom! Mom!"
I watched gigi yell and tap my mom in an attempt to wake her up.

I just stood there and i felt every single bone and muscle in my body go weak. I couldn't move even if i wanted to. I have left my only family in ruins because of this sickness of mine. What will lia do if she finds out?

"Sanè snap out of it!"
Gigi yelled to my face before i finally came back to my senses.

"G--get s-some water"
I stuttered and immediately moved closer to my mom.

"Here sanè!"
Gigi said and i could feel her eyes all over me and her sadness was very eminent.

My mom finally jerked awake after i sprinkled water on her. Her face was had fallen and she could hardly say anything. Instead she laid there and held my face in her hands and cried as loudly as she could. Gigi joined her and i just stared back at them.

There was nothing i could do to stop this pain. I had tried to hide it from them to stop this pain but i realized the more i hide it the more i hurt them even more. Despair was filled in gigi's eyes and my mom could hardly phantom why any of this was happening to her precious son.

"It will all be fine"
I finally said.

"No-- sanè. Nothing can ever be fine after this. Sanè I'm not ready to lose you. I-- i really don't--"
Gigi kept crying and sobbing and i had to pull her into a hug to stop her from going on.

"I-- i should have told you i love you everyday and I-- i should have stopped being such a bratty sister-"
She kept on sobbing and my entire shirt was soaked in her tears.

"Gigi I'm not going anywhere"
I say trying to make her feel even a little bit better.

"You wouldn't, but this tumor would make you and you know the saddest part about all? you never had the chance to live for yourself not even once."
She cleaned her eyes and walked away into her room.

"Mom--"

"When did you find out firminito?"
My mom swallowed her tears and asked hoping i could still be saved.

"Almost 2 months now"
I replied with my head down.

"Oh--- lord why?! Why?! My son has done nothing wrong"
My mom continued shouting at the sky and kept crying in frustration.