chapter 9> leap of faith.

It's crazy how sometimes you crave the validation of someone. It's either he or she likes it or it's terrible and sometimes we are prepared to go under the train to make  this person notice even if our world is crumbling. Is it love or just simply the quest to be accepted or understood.

Sanè POV.

     I actually can't understand what she does to me. I shouldn't have apologized to her . Oh fuck!!! Why the hell is this going this wayy . History must never repeat itself .

    "Earth to sanè"
Gigss said trying to get my attention and it did work.

"Buzz off gigs I'm trying to figure out stuffs"
I replied shoving her aside.

"Oh i understand she's beginning to drive you crazy right "

Gigi said as she winked in a horrible way i couldn't even tell what the hell she was trying to achieve.

"If you weren't my sister i would put you in a box and deliver you to Antarctica"
I replied as i rolled my eyes at her.

" for mac and cheese sake just admit it! You are falling for her"

She said and i was tired of her trying to forcefully make me get over the past through her pathetic way of forcing me to fall for someone.

" just stop okay. Being friends with someone for just 24 hours doesn't mean I'll be proposing.  Fucking romcom's lead you astray sis"
I said.

I mean if we're being honest she's not my type. I like my girls a little curvy and she's way too curvy besides with a face as bland as her's I'll probably forget her if i don't talk to her in a day or so. Her dressings and style is so questionable i mean who wears vintage shirt on flare skirt. I'm not a jerk but  she's just not it. So no sanè lia ship sailing anywhere okayy. Damn it's driving me crazy.

"Sanè you can lie to yourself all you want I know the truth i see it in your eyes"
She replied.

Yeah now you see things fuckking fortune teller. She's not my type period.

"Yeah yeah yeah bye i need to rest "
I replied as i jumped straight into bed and watched her slam the door. You would think she was aiming at bringing the entire house down.

    I laid in bed and watched the cielling longer than a normal tired person would and it was creepy. What the hell is going on!
I turned around and decided to watch my favourite series LUCIFER.
I actually enjoy being the villian it's beautiful either way and i can never seem to understand why movies always end with the villian caught or dead. Let them win for once damn.

     I wonder what she thinks of me now. Villian or good guy. Well its sucks i actually don't care. Another day tomorrow lia Manuel-Antonio.

*******************************************
Lia's POV.

     As usual my alarm woke me up at exactly 7:00 and it's definitely a cue for my day to start. I opened my eyes on the bed and thought about all the conversations we had i mean how could someone be that dumb i wonder what his IQ would be definitely not high that's certain.
  I stood up and brushed my teeth and went straight into the shower and boom that crazy thought of "look mind blowing lia, days of not caring are over" and of course i brushed it off who in heavens sake am i trying to impress lol.
  Got out of the shower at exactly 7:30 with so much time left what do i do? My subconscious wastes no time to add

  Pick an outfit, mind blowing outfit and dix your hair goddammit!

  Urrggh i hate when this happens to me just to be clear I'm dressing for me and just me nobody else okay! Good we're clear.